auction Super Seed Auction #2 - Super Hots & Other Rare Ones - 75 Varieties - Closed

Wow, that was a close auction! The other piece is some of the varieties aren't available commercially so it's of value too. :) NorTex, I'll send you a PM. That's ends my super auctions for the year. I hope to see tons of heat flying around in 2012 and beyond.

Chris

The other piece is some of the varieties aren't available commercially so it's of value too. :) Chris

Very true, sir! A good number of these seeds basically cannot be found unless you are in the right place at the right time, or if you know the right person.

I am a true THP fan. Everything you need to grow a pepper can be found here!! I will spread some heat in the upcoming seasons!

wow ... wow ... wow ..
What a great show ....
This was rather exciting.
Congratulations Nortex, the fight was hard.
Success in the cultivation of a 2012 World and speaks even more burned

A big hug and happy Christmas
Tuca

Worth every penny!!

I just hope Chris will do it again next year, because I will win one no matter how high it goes!!

I'm sure the members would love to see another!!

Just make sure to make lots of fresh seeds for next year…I'll be ready to win one, that’s for sure!!

Congratulations.. wow.. that was an auction at the end for sure! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

The end of an auction is supposed to be exciting! I was sweating bullets and my heart was beating out of my chest!! Thanks SmiterQ

Congratulations NorTexChiliJs!!! You definitely got your moneys worth!!!

Great Job,

Buck

Thanks, Buck. That was the best seed purchase I ever made!!

wow ... wow ... wow ..
What a great show ....
This was rather exciting.
Congratulations Nortex, the fight was hard.
Success in the cultivation of a 2012 World and speaks even more burned

A big hug and happy Christmas
Tuca

Thanks for the kind words, Tuca!
Merry Christmas and a happy new growing year!!

Worth every penny!!

I just hope Chris will do it again next year, because I will win one no matter how high it goes!!

Definately worth all the sweat, tears, and pennies!!

I'm sure Chris will keep the seed love going. But watch out for me, Superhot......Im beginning to have a seed addiction!! :mouthonfire:

Back