• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

SUPERBOWL MENU?

think we do this every year but i figure what the hey what will everbody be making? im thinking of hot wings. that and the partriots loosing.

Hey Bubs!

Gonna be chili, gumbo and wings!! I just worked a new Wing BBQ and a Hot Wing ssuce. Been using them on caterings and getting great reviews.

Go Giants!!!!

Chili, defcon 2 hot wings, maybe a few stuffed japs, and plenty of cold beer. The boys are going to have to be ready for this pot of chili...is going to be HOT!!!

chiliman said:
Hey Bubs!

Gonna be chili, gumbo and wings!! I just worked a new Wing BBQ and a Hot Wing ssuce. Been using them on caterings and getting great reviews.

Go Giants!!!!

you need to hook me up next time i see ya

speaking of poppers i was in food lion and found some monter jalapenos. might have to get a little creative and do a cpl of dozen poppers.

DEFCON Creator said:
140 pounds of wings (went through about 100 last year), 2 maple glazed hams, 2 fried turkeys, and lots of beer.

:shocked::cool: it sounds like your super bowl party is the place to be! :cheers:

oh yea I'll be making some homemade HOT cheese salsa dip & wings,again, but thats super bowl food :)

It looks like I'll be making two of the Passow's Famous Pizza for sunday. Thse will be all out! Basil, Celantro, Garlic and some other spices. One will be Habanero and the other will be Jalapeno (or Serrano...not sure yet).

And I just may add some Defcon Zero to the sauce for good mesure.....well see....

I do a mean queso dip (want to compare notes chilehunter?) Some Slow Death Wings, some "no heat" wings, Homemade nacho chips, homemade beer, salsa ......and something else I can't remember....OH yes! little smoked sausages in crescent rolls (pigs in a blanket) with 9 kinds of mustard!

cheezydemon said:
I do a mean queso dip (want to compare notes chilehunter?) Some Slow Death Wings, some "no heat" wings, Homemade nacho chips, homemade beer, salsa ......and something else I can't remember....OH yes! little smoked sausages in crescent rolls (pigs in a blanket) with 9 kinds of mustard!

9 kinds of mustard??...damn, you're good!:onfire:

cheezy - I assume you mean my homemade cheese/salsa dip ? its nothing fancy IMO I use 1 block of velveta cheese (sp?) then a jar of homemade hot salsa. then I add hamburger & fresh onions,chiles & bells, tomatoes. serve it with tostitos lime flavored chips.

cut the veggies while cheese is being nuked & burger is browning, then mix it all & call it good.
I also add some lime juice to it if I have it.

I'm gonna meet all my friends at Chili's and have the best wings and ribs in the city!

:hell: Not!

Back