• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds superhot seeds

anybody got superhots?wanna try my aerogarden out and get them underway as soon as possible.will post pics and everything.doesnt matter what kind

Welcome to THP!
Not sure if the Aerogarden will gro superhots, as most of the plants get several feet tall. But, send me a SASBE/SASE. PM me for my address.

Lets all reflect on what our 1-10th post was about for lot of us its seeds. He is not being picky and making a list if someone wants to help him cool but if not i don't see the point of ripping them apart to ask for some seeds just don't give them to them if it bothers you that bad. Don't ruin it for him. Welcome to the forum and post pictues of your journey of growing chili's in an aerogarden. Sounds like fun!

johndde
i'd be happy to send some bhut jolokia, naga morich & dorset naga seeds as i've plenty, which germinate fine.(i'm in the UK, but a SSAE will be fine).
i've read that aerogardens aren't suited to growing chilli plants, but are good for propagating seedlings.good luck whatever, & if interested in some seeds, pm me.

Back