• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Tacky Chile Items

Hi Guys

Have you ever seen anything like these. More worryingly, my fiance was shopping in town recently and said she saw theses and thought of me!!!

Tacky1_1.jpg

They are about 12 inches high & cost £2 ($4) each!! I lay down a challenge to you all - can anyone else provide photograpic evidence of anything else as tacky.

PS My new friends are pictured with my Apache Plant for photgrapic purposes only!!

Mark
www.thechileman.org

darlochileman said:
can anyone else provide photograpic evidence of anything else as tacky.
Since you asked...
kitch_hot_chili_lg.jpg

darlochileman said:
I lay down a challenge to you all - can anyone else provide photograpic evidence of anything else as tacky.
Tackiest thing I have ever seen:
eurobathroom.jpg

Those chilli garden things are freaky...I think the one on the left is looking at me.... :D

this is sad i want the first 2 pictures ...dont want the bathroom...it hurt my eyes and i am seriously thinking of doing the tampon thing for my chili tent.

i need to find the link but i thought the little ponchos for hot sauces was pretty funny.

bubbaschili said:
this is sad i want the first 2 pictures ...dont want the bathroom...it hurt my eyes and i am seriously thinking of doing the tampon thing for my chili tent.

i need to find the link but i thought the little ponchos for hot sauces was pretty funny.

If you do the tampon thing, Bubba, make sure you use the brand stipulated... The others won't have the same look. Trust me on that one.

T

That hat's outta hand. Looks like something a "face painter" would wear.

Speaking of tacky chile items...my wife refuses to wear jalapeno earings to Zestfest...not that she even owns any but she's already made this point several times! ;)

Back