• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Taking a peek

Hey Everyone! Havent been around in quite some time. Just popping in to say Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all. This has been THE worst year for my family and a small blessing near the end. I am anxious to start the New Year and hope everyone is too! 

I will be popping in from time to time to get caught up in the shenanigans and many many posts I have missed and if anyone has asked questions or commented on anything I apologize and I'll get caught up or even easier... Pm me   :cool:  

I have been so behind on my growing and gathering, I'm sure I'll need help in finding seeds for this year. 

Happy New Year one and all 

Mike 

:welcome: back! Love the Black Label. Oh wait, been gone so long I thought that was you! :rofl:

MikeUSMC said:
Welcome back, man! I can put you together a seed package if you'd like, and hand deliver it to you over a beer! Let me know if you're interested (mostly C. Chinense)

:cheers:
That would be fine as well. We can figure that out in the PM's  ;)

You have been missed.  I am sorry for your family troubles.  Its been that way for a lot of people this past year.  Looking forward to it being over.

Sorry to hear about your family troubles. It has been a very tragic year to my family and I can't wait to see the backend of the year.

Back