Taste Testers FOUND, Round 2-

Well, that's the idea- :flamethrower:

Paypal requests being sent tonight, those confirmed by mid-day tomorrow will have packages in the mail tomorrow. They seem to be arriving in2-4 days. Might be a day or so longer with the holiday crush.

Thanks again, everyone!
SL

I missed this one too?? Its ok. Love, love message from scovie. Too freaking funny!!! Good job SL. Scov you gotta try it again and call and leave SL another message :)

Hmmmmmm, Megan.....you're the inspiration-

I completely forget about this all the time, because I never use it.....BUT!.......

If anyone doesn't want to do a video, but they'd like to leave a message.....we do have a 1-800 number~~~~~~
NOT 1-900- (don't even think about it, THP...:lol: )

I'll include it with the questionaire.

Patiently awaiting my package. :D :D :D Now I just gotta figure out what I am going to cook with it. I have been thinking about making some pickled eggs, I wonder what a couple drops of this would do to the batch...

ok when my 15yr old went on uvoo(spelling?) it overrode and killed my mic. I have yet to completely wipe and reset my computer to regain it, I may do a video of me trying it while calling you so you can get the audio. Lol.

:lol: thanks guys! You are the best!

All but 1 package sent out today USPS first class mail. I didn't catch all the info as the post office computer screen was printing estimated delivery dates. But I saw Pensyltuckissippianahoma had an estimated delivery date for Saturday.

I'll be back on in the morning.

xoxo~

:lol: thanks guys! You are the best!

All but 1 package sent out today USPS first class mail. I didn't catch all the info as the post office computer screen was printing estimated delivery dates. But I saw Pensyltuckissippianahoma had an estimated delivery date for Saturday.

I'll be back on in the morning.

xoxo~

Woohoo! I'm making peanut butter fudge for Christmas. Was going to use Judy's Dragon Breath Powder to spice it up, but since I'm going to be testing your Pure Evil, I think I might use that instead.

Of course I'll be using it in other things as well. May have to do a tongue test too! :mouthonfire:

Just showed up. That was quick...time to burn. :flamethrower:

edit:

First test. 2 large drops on a teaspoon.

The burn started in 5-6 seconds. Focusing on the right center of my tongue and back of the throat, at a constant level.

Mouth and throat burn lasted for about 11 minutes, leaving my tongue partially numb for another 5 minutes. Comparable to 1.5m shu extract with a shorter burn time(likely due to the oily properties of traditional extracts) , without stomach pain.

Amazing stuff so far.10 drop Ramen test tonight ;)

-Peter

Hey Ann. Not sure if the batch I got from you at Scovie's house was the first generation, but I love it! You definitely succeeded in making a food additive that is completely tasteless (and you know I mean that as a compliment :halo: ). I put 6 drops in a very cold Kokanee and it gave it some spice without altering the taste. Pure Evil...the ultimate stocking stuffer.

oh man oh man oh man :woohoo: I got mine today to cant wait looks like i need to find the video camera right fast. it looks like another hot night for my :fireball:

ok Red beans and rice with smoked sauage: 3 drops not hot, 10 drops OK, 15 drops good heat 20 drops Really good heat but no sweat yet, 27 drops (with the rest of the bowl) and 3 min. later Yes its hot umm really hot. :flamethrower:

Did you shake it up before using, bearmy?

I just tested it for a second time now that it's been sitting for a few hours, and it wasn't nearly as hot. (without shaking).

Good videos ;)

-Peter

Got mine in the mail today. :woohoo:

Okay couldn't help myself and just had to try a drop on the tongue. First thing I noticed was that it was virtually tasteless (a huge plus). As b2bs said, it takes about 5-6 seconds for the burn to show up. Once it starts it builds for about 5 minutes before plateauing. It concentrated mainly on the tongue, but there was a slight burning of the lips and in the back of the throat when first swallowed. It has now been ~10 minutes total and I still have a slight burning in my mouth. At its hottest I would rate it a 7. It was hot enough in the area where I dropped it on my tongue to cause it to go slightly numb.

What I really like, and as others have pointed out in the first batch, you get the endorphin rush without the intolerable pain. It's quite nice.

So that rating of a 7 was with just 1 drop (pretty impressive). I'm going to let the burn totally subside and try 2 drops on the tongue to test that. I'll report back in a bit.

Back