Taste Testers FOUND, Round 2-

Ok so I have tomorrow off and I plan to do a video with extensive testing. I am going to go through all 10. questions on the questionare on camera. Then I will do a write up for those that just want a quick read. I havnt had a chance to use it more as I have been gone this whole weekend.

So as I sit here licking the knuckle I splashed some on Friday my tongue is catching fire. I may just dip a popsicle stick in this to carry around, but what to carry it in???

Hmm, your mention of a popsicle stick has me thinking of trying to make spicy popsicles. Now I just need some ideas of what to make them out of (Pure Evil for the spice of course). Anybody have an opinion?

Grape Koolaid works good for popsicles. Fill an ice cube tray with them and cover with saran wrap. Poke a toothpick into each cube. Kinda ghetto, but it works.

Things I have found are good with Pure Evil...

Vodka, cheap vodka is good cause you dont taste it after putting 10 drops in a pint, just heat and well, you know what the vodka does to ya. Mix it with Pepsi, Coke or Mountain Dew, 1 1.5 ounce shot to a 12 ounce can is gooooood!

10 Drops in a pack of Ramens is also an excellent concoction, yum yum.

Still trying other stuff, thinking about taking it to work weds night for our Christmas party, I will warn people what it is, but we have some pepperheads there that I have given super hots to and they like them.

Okay, so I decided to get stupid for lunch. I had a 12" plate of leftover fried rice and chicken lo mein that I heated up. I put a half dropper full on both the rice and the lo mein. So the equivalent of a full dropper for the whole meal. And while I can without a doubt say that is the hottest thing I've ever eaten. I can also honestly say that it was not at all unbearable. It was a wonderful eating experience. And the reason for this is that there is very little throat burn associated with this product. The burn stays concentrated in the mouth, which for me, can take a heck of a lot more heat than my throat.

Ann, I can tell you with 100% certainty that your Pure Evil is now my #1 favorite method to add heat to my food. It brings "good" pain and an unparalleled endorphin rush. After each meal I eat with this product, I'm on cloud 9. So again, put me on your waiting list when you bring this to market (and hopefully a stronger version :pray:).

thanks compmodder, you're going to go through that little bottle in a hurry at that rate. I'd better get to work on the next version.

I have yet to find an application where this stuff doesn't work.

Mayan hot chocolate with half a dropper was amazing last night. Having the massive heat kick complements the cinnamon and spices in the cocoa.

As compmodder said there isn't much throat burn so everything goes down easy. :cheers:

I still like the ten drop Ramen the best. I have been trying it in lots of different ways, but that is the best.

Lmao Scovi! Don't worry, maybe your bottle/dropper was a rogue tester. It somehow got a huge dose of the capsicum....hmmm. All I know is that the first GEN. I tried had no heat but the endorphin rush from 40 drops was enough to make me think I ate 2 TS Butch T's!! I was flying high. Nice job SL, you have had no bad reviews of this product and even when it didn't add as much heat as thought, everyone still was impressed in one way or another. When you perfect this, I think you will win an award. Keep it up little Lady :hell:

Every time I read a new post on this I get more disappointed and jealous. Disappointed in myself of course because I saw this thread long before SL ran out so I could have gotten myself a bottle. Alas I chose not to open it until it was to late. :( Well not next time! VICTORY SHALL BE MINE! :lol:

No but seriously can't wait til the next batch comes out. Would love to get my hands on some.
Aaron

I have yet to find an application where this stuff doesn't work.

Mayan hot chocolate with half a dropper was amazing last night. Having the massive heat kick complements the cinnamon and spices in the cocoa.

As compmodder said there isn't much throat burn so everything goes down easy. :cheers:

Ooh, that was an excellent idea. I just did the same in a cup of regular hot chocalate, and I am loving it right now.

Back