• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

TB/SICMAN workin' on skinny...

Hey TB - I took one of your magical smoked salmon/cream cheez/ green onion tortilla doohickies to work today......

Freakin' A, B, &C!!!!!! That rocked my world! My day turned into all sunshine & rainbows and the tile gods smiled on us!

We even got further on the project than our daily goal! It must have given me superpowers!!!!

....i'm havin' another one tomorrow..... :dance:

Hey TB - I took one of your magical smoked salmon/cream cheez/ green onion tortilla doohickies to work today......

Freakin' A, B, &C!!!!!! That rocked my world! My day turned into all sunshine & rainbows and the tile gods smiled on us!

We even got further on the project than our daily goal! It must have given me superpowers!!!!

....i'm havin' another one tomorrow..... :dance:

Much obliged CJ!

Your comment made my day.

My work is done.

Save some for Scovie so he too can have "superpowers".

For when the time is right.

Salute'!

When I busted out lunch today at work, Scovie just HAD to take pics for ya! haha

And it was just as tasty today as yesterday! Maybe more so!!!! :D

82f6265e.jpg

7c29e252.jpg

fa006198.jpg

Stop eating that cow food and start eating real fat instead and you don't need to eat as much and don't have to go hungry between meals! I eat breakfast at noon 3 eggs and half a pack of bacon fried in butter and than I eat dinner with at least 75% percent fat and no more than 5% carbs.
thats just terrible lol. i like it,its just so wrong, :rofl:

im searching for the "chicken thread" yes,there is one. and this was on the first page? but i thought it needed a bump since t.b. done got crazy healthy on us.

Man TB, I just read through this thing and all during the Austin road trip not one mention of stopping in at Rudy's for some of "The Worst BBQ in Texas" I'm just :crazy:

and yeah, that smoked salmon taco look like an awesome treat!

Man TB, I just read through this thing and all during the Austin road trip not one mention of stopping in at Rudy's for some of "The Worst BBQ in Texas" I'm just :crazy:

and yeah, that smoked salmon taco look like an awesome treat!

No worries. They have a Rudy's down the road in Frisco I've been to. It's actually not too bad and way better than that abomination known as Dickey's BBQ. Still it don't compare to the central Texas que joints.

Some current stats.

5'9 1/2.

174 lbs.

7 1/2 years old. (use dog year conversion chart)

BP 110/ 72.

I'ma small hunk of burnin' love.

Holy Holy Holy

CreeAAp

Nobody's finishin; theier steaks and sheeit?

Just wait y'all... nothin but Twig and Berry Sammiches comin off'a TBs new flattop.

Goddddammmittt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back