• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ted Barrus says CPI is bullshit???

My opinions:

As far as the pepper scene goes, guinness book is a crock of shit and sole purpose is for marketing.

Ted is a prick of the highest caliber that has the ability to piss off any crowd he tries to be a part of. And goes as far as to threaten fans and people who have far greater affinity for peppers than he.

CPI? Hey they're alright, they are making leaps and bounds in the pepper scene.

Have a nice day  :hi:

speaking of guinness world records.

i was at a world record  attempt back in the early 70s.

the most 5 minute chess games played in a 24 hour period attempt.

it did set the record, and made the book, but i witnessed cheating,  with the players time clocks and preforming illegal moves.

On the video posted by jedisushi06: Wow.  Seems like the guy who made the video had his heart ripped out.  Seems like their is a lot of that when it comes to youtube micro fame. 

-Subscribe to a channel
-Make a meme with that person's family member or ex after trawling their social media pages, while not personally knowing any of them
-Expect positive results
-Priceless

That kid is oblivious, but a product of the times

The Hot Pepper said:

That kid is oblivious, but a product of the times

I get what you are saying.  But wow the person in the video seems hurt and the whole thing seems so very over the top.  Tabloids rip the truly famous folk to pieces.  Maybe the micro famous folk arent ready for the public attention fame brings.

Back