***TEMPORARILY CLOSED*** Karl's MONSTER Seed Giveaway 2013, SASBE Offer!!!

Ambiotic said:
Karl for President.
Can I get an Amen?!

I don't need that kind of responsibility, it's tough enough learning to live as is!

chilli whisperer said:
Amen! Lol
Hey Karl,there are a lot of members on this forum,I wonder,how much orders did you get? 100+?

65ish

maanmaan said:
Hey karl.browsing youtube i ran into a handful of your reviews.cool,didnt know i got a ton of free seeds from a celebrity

I wouldn't say celebrity, haha! I have about 340 subscribers, which is a fair few, as far as that goes.

Looks like a great list! I am interested and will PM you after researching some of these. I am newer to pepper growing, aside from regular jalapeño and habanero, but want to try some new ones.

TheHotOnes said:
Do you still have 7 pot brain strains available.

Don't think I will have any left by the time I get through the requests so far, but I will put it on your list if you PM me with the ones you are interested in.

You're welcome to everyone who has gotten their seeds safely! I will open this offer again, sometime down the road when I have more time. It has been fun, but also quite overwhelming at times to find moments to fill seed requests amidst everything else. In any case, you guys have been great, thanks for all the kind letters included in the SASBEs, too, it's been cool getting to know so many nice new folks here in my 3rd year on THP!

Take care,
Karl

All right, everyone who has their envelopes sent out, I will be filling orders as I have time. I will do my best to be expeditious, and now that I don't have a crunchtime deadline with pepper reviews, I will have more time in my evenings when I'm done with work to get them done ASAP. I am still waiting on envelopes from the following THP members:

bravesfan
Flchilehead
newhoppyguy
Jay C
Jepper P
impending_bending

Thanks for your patience, everyone!
Karl

You guys have been very kind and generous, both in your words, and in sending me gifts with your SASBEs. I appreciate it, and hope that you all have a great year in 2014 with chilies, or for that matter, in general.

I am still waiting for SASBEs for the following members:

bravesfan
Flchilehead
newhoppyguy
Jay C
Jepper P

Back