• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

terms and Definitions

manpoon,hahahahahahahahaha,bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,lollolololololololollllll :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hunan Hand - preping hot peppers bare-handed, then going to the loo and transferring capsaicin to the genitalia.

Hunan Hand - preping hot peppers bare-handed, then touching any sensitive skin. Resulting pain and fury increases proportional to how close you get to genitalia and/or other peoples sensitive spots. Most fun achieved when hours have passed before contact.

SumOfMyBits said:
JayT'd - Terminology used to describe the act of making a perfect hotdog in the microwave. Ex: "I totally JayT'd that chili cheese hotdog, bitch."
2. JayT'd. verb. to research, google and wikipedia are your friends.
Ex. "I spent all night JayTing for this ThrowDown".

DP'ing... verb. Drunk Posting. "Iam drunkft an youdonknow wth, pffft".

SE'ing... verb. Sober Editing. "Wow, I was drunk last night." (edited from above)

DPSE'ing... Drunk Post Sober Editing. You are drunk, knowing full well you will edit your DP in the morning.

This Thread Needs A BUMP!!!!!!

Way too much fun.....

I need a rewine!  :WOOT!

Careful with that hhwhisky, Scovie....don't need a whole bunch of Dipsies!  (aka......DPSE-ies).~

I was wanting to link this thread into another one, but now I don't remember what the other thread was~  :lol:  Oh Well!  I now have this one Followed. 

Oooooh, I sooo wanna add one to this, but it may give me my first warning point ;)

salsalady said:
I was wanting to link this thread into another one, but now I don't remember what the other thread was~  :lol:  Oh Well!  I now have this one Followed. 
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

SadisticPeppers said:
Oooooh, I sooo wanna add one to this, but it may give me my first warning point ;)

REPORTED!!!!

Scoville DeVille said:
REPORTED!!!!

Since that's the case... ;)

To Pull a Baker. Verb/phrase: (1) Sell moldy/rotting peppers at exhorbatent prices, and force people to wait weeks/months for the "honor" of paying those prices.

(2) Blame everyone and everything else for one's own ineptitude and inflexibility

(3) Use Google in place of sound, common-sense legal advice

(4) Ignore or accuse others of lying when they come seeking status updates and/or refunds

(5) Play the victim when the truth is exposed

"He really tried to pull a Baker when he thought he could sell that box for $25", "He really pulled a Baker when those two wanted refunds from him."

Ring - o - fire = That pepper was so hot that this morn I
truely had me a ring of fire.

Firehose. = That pepper was so hot it hurt when I
peed giving me a fire hose.

Thanks for reviving this thread guys, don't know if I ever would have found it on my own. TB you rock!! Never mind keeping a straight face, I had people staring at me cuz I couldn't stop laughing.

:like: it Hawaiianero.....

you know it's a good thread when you start laughing, someone asks 'what are you laughing at' and when you try to explain it....you end up saying "Never Mind..."... or they just look at you and don't get why Hunan Hand is funny....,,,,,.....

:rofl: 

Fire- hole: the sensation of heat or burning near the sensative orifices. I.e. don't touch me you've been cooking and I don't want to get fire hole! Can also be used in the context of a chile hangover: oh man that sauce gives me some serious fire-hole after the morning constitutional!

New abbreviation-
YKWRGMG

You
Know
What
Really
Grinds
My
Gears....

SL'd=change of subject

"Pookie just totally SL'd Iron Mike's smoking thread"
                                                                                          :seeya:

Back