Testers Needed

I would like 12 Giuneau Pigs, Erm, I mean Taste Testers for my powder I will be selling online (not here) soon and need a wide range of opinions to see how people like the powder.

I grew 12 Butch T Scorpion plants this year and ended up with so many pods I could never use them all, so I dehydrated them and turned them into a fine powder.

I am offering 12 1/4 ounce packages of PURE Butch T Scorpion powder to you all here, only $2.50 each, to cover my bubble mailers and postage. Please, 1 package per person. Regrettably, this is a US only offer, unless you have someone in the US you can get it from. If you are interested, let me know...

-Matt

PowderPackets.jpg

Count me in! If you could send it to my sister in Charlotte, she could get it to me from there.

GONNA BURN!!!

Fantastic offer and great opportunity for anyone who needs some hot pepper powder!!!!!

Too bad I have a refrigerator and 2 freezers full of hot peppers and powders or I would love some.

I can not eat all the powder I have in the next 5 years so have to pass on your offer---but it looks great!!!!

ON SECOND Thought---I do not have any Butch T yet----So count me in plz

It is a good deal for that price, look forward to everyone's feedback. Only powder I released for the Butch T is for the pizza challenge! Nice looking powder Matt, let me know if you need some info around online stuff assuming you are talking a web page.

Ok, all spoken for. Thanks everyone, I just need your honest opinion of the powder, love it or hate it, no hurt feelings if you dont like it. I would like your opinion on flavor and how hot you think it really is.

Everyone who has paid now has packages on the way, should be there around wedsnesday depending on where you are from the midwest.

Back