Texasheat

Hello to all,

I am Dallas, TX grower and new member, with 1 red Savina and I believe 4 bhut or naga jolokia (ghost pepper) plants that are about 1.5 years old and producing very nicely right now. I would like to post some pics for some to judge and confirm what ghost pepper I have bhut or naga? Is there a help area to guide me through posting pictures on a post?
I have harvested about 60 red savina this year and looking at approx 250 ghost (I hope) on the plants at the moment.

Thanks
TexasHeat

Welcome Texas Heat!
Do you have a photobucket account? start with that. If you use the search bar here (upper R hand corner of every page), You'll find just about everything you need.
Get back to us if you need more help, with certain tasks...
Until then...
Kick yer feet up, and stay awhile....

Welcome from Florida! Grab a drink and step on the Pepper Plunge.

Pepper Plunge..who writes these lines? :crazy:

Welcome neighbor...

Hello to all,

I am Dallas, TX grower and new member, with 1 red Savina and I believe 4 bhut or naga jolokia (ghost pepper) plants that are about 1.5 years old and producing very nicely right now. I would like to post some pics for some to judge and confirm what ghost pepper I have bhut or naga? Is there a help area to guide me through posting pictures on a post?
I have harvested about 60 red savina this year and looking at approx 250 ghost (I hope) on the plants at the moment.

Thanks
TexasHeat
Hi,

Welcome to the ring of fire .
Can buy all bhuts from you if you are willing. PM me if interested.

NJA

onfire.gif
onfire.gif
onfire.gif
onfire.gif
onfire.gif
onfire.gif
onfire.gif
onfire.gif
welcome from Illinois "The S is silent....."
crazy.gif

Thanks so much for the help, here it goes hopefully the images below are correct, I ask anyone to ID these and rate them visually obviously. I intend to make more hot sauce, and something unique here this fall with my peps.

IMG_030.jpg

IMG_025.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

Thanks again!!

Back