• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Thank God Its Friday.....

Yep its nearly the Weekend,Do you like your Fridays,Is it time to let Your Hair Down..If you have any..Is it Out To a club,Few drinks
In a bar, Or is Friday they day you kick your shoes of and revel in the weekend to come..Or sit by the telly,Listen to some Fine Music
Eat some of the hot stuff and Drink a few tinny s Or Beers...Keep it clean Guys..Please..:)

I love Friday's, the best day of the week, I go food/beer shopping every Friday afternoon and have a good time when I get back. Con and I listen to Radio One in the evening, homework stays buried in the bottom of the school bag for another day. I'm on here, he's on the PlayStation, beer, coke and "bounce off the wall" sweets are on tap. I love it.

I find the nicest part of Friday(especially friday night) is i can drink a bit more than usual(don't laugh) and, here's the kicker, i can sleep in if i want to. I dont get a whole lot of rest during the week, so the weekend's my chance.

Sickmont said:
I find the nicest part of Friday is i can drink a bit more than usual(don't laugh) and, here's the kicker, i can sleep in if i want to. I dont get a whole lot of rest during the week, so the weekend's my chance.

Are deep restful sleep after a hard days night..Heaven indeed :P

Too late its Saturday but my still awake & drinking self says that it remains Friday. I think I'll shout me another drink & resolve our differences :shocked:

We’ve cracked the midnight glass

And loosed the racketing star-crazed

night into the room

The blind harp sings in late fire-light,

Your hand is decked with white promises.

What wine is this?

There are squirrels chasing in my glass,

Good God! I’m pissed!

- Spike Milligan

:P Spike

bentalphanerd said:
Too late its Saturday but my still awake & drinking self says that it remains Friday. I think I'll shout me another drink & resolve our differences :shocked:

We’ve cracked the midnight glass

And loosed the racketing star-crazed

night into the room

The blind harp sings in late fire-light,

Your hand is decked with white promises.

What wine is this?

There are squirrels chasing in my glass,

Good God! I’m pissed!

- Spike Milligan

:P Spike

Are Spike Always saw the World How It Really Was..Raise a Glass too
drinking-62.gif

I'd like to sleep in but for some reason when I dont have to go to work Im up at the butt crack of dawn... and sometime she like it, my wife Christine doesnt like it one bit but thats why there is the weekend :shocked:

It's stella tonight but I'll still be up at 7am. Con never had coke tonight, he came home in a shi*tty mood so I made him do his homework which was "How diseases are spread" and which ones you've had (how personal). Well he's only had Chicken Pox and ringworm. I ran him a lovely bath instead of 'go looney sweets'.

Damnit its still 2:00 friday afternoon here. I have 5 broken halos waiting on me at the house, but first I have to clean the shit out of my apartment since my mom & grandma are coming down tomorrow. It sucks having to family-proof the house(read: hide party supplies).

Oh, cool. I just found out they're going to launch the shuttle tonight. Now i've got something to watch. I guess i'll just drag a lounge chair outside and make sure my drink is full.

Sickmont said:
Oh, cool. I just found out they're going to launch the shuttle tonight. Now i've got something to watch. I guess i'll just drag a lounge chair outside and make sure my drink is full.

Spare chair Old man that is something i would like to see ;)

Txclosetgrower said:
Damnit its still 2:00 friday afternoon here. I have 5 broken halos waiting on me at the house, but first I have to clean the shit out of my apartment since my mom & grandma are coming down tomorrow. It sucks having to family-proof the house(read: hide party supplies).

Friday night wasn't kind to me...Actually it was the beer that wasn't kind...;)

It's now 9:15am Saturday here and I am hiding my eyes from the direct sunlight as it looks a bit bright out there.....

bentalphanerd said:
i'm not so sure that 2 A.M ham & naga sandwich was such a bright idea

Nope sleep would be Hot and Restless..If you can indeed get some,Did myself one night and had a fatalli and cheese sandwich and like a fool dropped some of the fatalii and but it back on the sandwich and this fool didn't wash his hands and woke up with my eyes and face burning in the night..So late snack superhot sandwiches no how to upset your sleep pattern ROFL

Back