• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The 2018 I Am Thankful For thread....Fill in the blank

Thanks for sharing, Saiias.

Pie!

20181122_071943.jpg

20181122_071936.jpg

These are chocolate and pumpkin but I'm thankful for any others that cross my path today also.

Seriously though, I'm thankful for my healthy family, good friends and this website ain't too shabby either. Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving, and has to adjust their belt many times today!

Thank you, Salsalady, for starting this thread. I am thankful for :

Good friends, near & far;

A warm home, with enough fur babies to keep my feet warm at night;

Family who put up with me when I say, "It's time for everyone to get together."

Being told Wednesday I no longer need to take the blood thinners prescribed when I ended up with 3 PE blood clots after knee surgery a year ago;

A warm place to spend winter, to continue to grow hot peppers!

Having the amazing good fortune to live in a country where I am protected by a brave military and heroic first responders.

i`m thankful for family, my friends the camaraderie here in this community. my hobbies have changed over the years but i dedicate myself to my current interests. i have had many hobbies in the past but growing peppers are my main focus now. 

I know I’m late to the Thanksgiving Day party, but I’m thankful for God’s Grace and Mercy, every day. [emoji16] I’m also thankful for family, freedom, shelter, and THP [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back