seed-train The 2022-2023 mega seed train!

A few surprises ready for B train.. labels are hidden. From my indoor, 12 oz can grows.
20221229_181013.jpg
Very nice! Thank You for sharing!

The “A-Train” arrived this afternoon! AWESOME Seed Train participants!!! Very nice pepper diversity, too! SUPER WORK seed saving, seed sharing, seed stewarding and helping to keep our ancestral right to freely access seed in order! Much love for you all! I’ll have the the package posted Monday evening or early Tuesday morning. MANY THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS!!! Bountiful Harvests…Positive Vibrations…

1. Jeff contonio🅰️☑️🅱️

2. Mcbob- 🅱️

3. HeatMiser🅱️

4. PaulG🅱️

5. Downriver🅱️

6. FGpepperGuy🅱️

7. JJJessee🅱️

8. Texas hot peppers🅱️

9. UNSC_Hitokiri🅱️

10. Greatfulseedsaver🅰️☑️🅱️

11. Thoroughburro🅰️

12. Rairdog🅰️

13. Bpiela🅰️

14. Pepper fish🅰️

15. Crazy monkey🅰️

16. Edmick- 🅰️

17. Jeff contonio🅰️

Last edited:
A train on its way to the next stop to HeatMiser. #9505515911782322358463.

If anyone has any Brazilian Starfish, Aji Pineapple, Bishops Crown, Rocoto/Mazano varieties please add some to the B train if you can spare the seeds.
Thanks Much!

Train B is back on the tracks: 9405503699300448944095

I forgot to mention: my bag contains two packets of Ají Pineapple seeds. One is labeled specifically for @mcbob; please leave that one for him!

The “B”Train arrived! Can’t wait to see “what’s in the bag” this round!!! You folks are awesome seed savers and seed sharers!!! I THANK and APPRECIATE ALL of YOU!!! Great way to end a so-so work day!!!

Train A is packed up and headed to Indiana: 9505510350173011868705

I have to say, Train A was pretty hard to stuff in the envelope… might need to figure out a retirement system for older and less viable packets?

Maybe keep them, but off the trains, for another few years after retirement, just in case anyone suddenly needs some irreplaceable genetics back. Then disposal. It’s one idea; I could also just stuff harder! 😉

Thanks for another fun year everyone, and especially @Jeffcontonio for wrangling!

Train A is packed up and headed to Indiana: 9505510350173011868705

I have to say, Train A was pretty hard to stuff in the envelope… might need to figure out a retirement system for older and less viable packets?

Maybe keep them, but off the trains, for another few years after retirement, just in case anyone suddenly needs some irreplaceable genetics back. Then disposal. It’s one idea; I could also just stuff harder! 😉

Thanks for another fun year everyone, and especially @Jeffcontonio for wrangling!
What I suggest is any bags that are unidentifiable (writing has rubbed off) and any dried pods, should just get tossed. That should help for now. Once they return to the station I can sort through them further like you suggested.

Jeff contonio🅱️

Mcbob- 🅱️

HeatMiser🅱️

Dougthehead 🅱️

PaulG🅱️

Downriver🅱️

FGpepperGuy🅱️

JJJessee🅱️

Texas hot peppers🅱️

UNSC_Hitokiri🅱️

Greatfulseedsaver🅱️☑️

Thoroughburro🅰️☑️⤵️

Rairdog🅰️

Bpiela🅰️

Pepper fish🅰️

Dougthehead🅰️

Crazy monkey🅰️

Edmick- 🅰️

Jeff contonio🅰️

Last edited:
@Jeffcontonio Are you still taking new additions to the train? If so I would love to join. I have been out of the game for a long time and want to get back to growing super hots. I have the following to contribute, all from White Hot Peppers. In addition, I have some really good homemade super hot powder to add.
20230107_130327.jpg
I have fit you in on both ends of the seed train.

Everyone please check the new order.

Back