seed-train The annual 2021-2022 Mega seed train (sign up here)

Depending on when it arrives here, there may be a slight delay on the B train because I am going to be out of town from the 9th through the 16th. But I already have my contributions ready and will turn it around within a day or two of its arrival. And it still has to go to Downriver first. I just wanted to give a preliminary heads-up in case there is a slight delay.

Well train was delivered yesterday afternoon! Went through and added my additions this morning and will be leaving the station whenever I can sneak out of work and hit the post office tomarrow as long as I get @thoroughburro address by then!

It's been a wild ride! Thanks to everyone that participated and thanks to @Jeffcontonio for conducting these trains! I look forward to riding with you all + some more riders hopefully in October. Hope everyone has a plentiful and hot 2022 season. Will post tracking number when train leaves my hands!

Thanks again!🔥🌶🌱

Last edited:
Depending on when it arrives here, there may be a slight delay on the B train because I am going to be out of town from the 9th through the 16th. But I already have my contributions ready and will turn it around within a day or two of its arrival. And it still has to go to Downriver first. I just wanted to give a preliminary heads-up in case there is a slight delay.
Out for delivery to downriver right now, so it probably won’t arrive before you leave. But it should be close enough to when you return.

Last edited:
Hey @midwestchilehead - I'm ready to ship Train B. Do you want me to hold it for a few days, while you're away?

Last edited:
Just finished looking through the A train, and I thought I might not take anything until I found what I was looking for at the bottom of the bag: a couple compelling frutescens to grow this year.

I’ll be sowing Ají Caballero (thanks @Sinn) and CGN 22184 (thanks @TexasHotPeppers) tomorrow!

@Jeffcontonio, looks like the train is headed home… let me know where that is.

Last edited:
Well, the Trains have left my station. I haven't ridden in a while and it was fun. Thanks to @PaulG for my "custom" request, and to all who contributed. Lastly, thanks again to @Jeffcontonio - the best Conductor out there!

Train A is heading home today, 9405503699300168243584.

I can’t wait to participate again, next time with my own seeds rather than vendors’!

Back