seed-train The annual Mega Seed Train 2020/2021

tylerdodd25_92 said:
So neither train is moving currently? That's my understanding. The one was suppose to be out the 28th but no one heard about that one and then the other is just M.I.A.?
Last I heard Sargent peppers has said it would ship out soon. Not sure if that has happened or not.

I will definitely check the post office on Monday to see if it is there. Since lacking a tracking I cannot go check everyday.
Will update on Monday afternoon.

Glad to hear that. I guess one could still
send a package even if they can't log on.

Here's what I am thinking. I have my package
ready to go. I could mail it to Hardcore, and he
could add his seeds then send it on to Sinn, etc.

It will be too late for me to plant much by the
time the  A train gets here, but at least the bottom
of the 'A' train list will have some to choose from. 
I really don't need any more seeds anyway   :lol:

What think you?

PaulG said:

I really don't need any more seeds anyway   :lol:

What think you?
I wondered that myself, I assume yumyumyellow wasn’t able to write down the address before getting locked out. That’s the only explanation I could find.

If you would like to mail seeds to hardcore, you are more than welcome to do so. I’ll remove you from the second half of the seed train. I completely understand. I was hoping to participate as well but it’s getting too late to start new plants in my growing zone.

PaulG said:

I really don't need any more seeds anyway   [emoji38]

What think you?
I'm in the same boat as Paul and would rather be skipped I will see the train next season hopefully thanks everyone

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1. Jeffcontonio -(station)
2. Midwestchilihead
3. Harry_dangler
4. Pshngo
5. Sergeant pepper[emoji744]?

6. Yumyumyellow [emoji744]?
7. Hardcore
8. Pepperfish
9. Edaxflamma
10. TexasHotPeppers
11. Jeff contonio (Station)

PaulG said:
Alrighty, then. I will send off to Hardcore
tomorrow morning. At least each successive
person gets a little better choice! Sort of like
a mini seed train.

Lots of good stuff for 5 people!
Thanks Paul. I had a run in with some mice last night and unfortunately lost quite a few gems I picked up from the B-train. Luckily those mojo blue ghosts you sent me survived the massacre but I lost several other Super Hot varieties. Fingers crossed there's still enough time to start again.

I've already planted everything for this season, so if I get something now or in October it really won't make a difference. I'll skip the B-train, hoping it can make it back to the station.

It was a lot of fun going over that many seeds. I'll definitely do it again.

Thanks for organizing this Jeff!

I too have planted everything I'm going to run this season but I would still like to be involved if possible. If someone needs my contact info just shoot me a PM. 

Thank you to everyone who participated this year and the years prior. Big thanks to Jeff for organizing! I was able to snag a couple of really neat varieties from B train. I really appreciate the opportunity and look forward to the next one!

Huge thanks to Jeff and all the participants. This was my first year participating and I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to sowing what I received this year and being able to add more variety next season. 

Cheers and happy sowing to everyone. 

I packaged up a bunch of 2020 varieties that I've got waiting to add to the "B" Train.  Probably just as many as I added to the "A" Train but different varieties.  I hope the "B" Train isn't completely off the rails .... but it sure isn't looking good.  Very disappointing.  Our major germination weekend starts Saturday the 13th .... Was hoping to fill the last few slots with varieties out of the "B" Train.  Oh well, I've got plenty of other varieties.    

Back