• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The best I have found

Since my garden isn't huge as some around here and since me, my wife and 2 year old eat strictly organic other then when we absolutely have no choice not to, we use door to door organics to surplus with our weekly garden harvest...awesome thing with them is you can pick and choose and substitute what you want and don't want and can order weekly, bi-weekly etc
if you haven't checked them out , do it they are bad ass....I mainly use the stuff for my daily juicing ...the wife uses it for cooking and daughter just munches..:)

As I said they are a great addition to our weekly garden harvest ..next year our garden is going to be expanded so we probably won't be on the weekly plan but we will at least be on the bi-weekly at a minimum because their stuff is that good...
Check them out
http://www.doortodoororganics.com

Slizarus said:
QQ no California

Thanks for sharing though :)
Ah that's a bummer man because they are legit and their produce is top notch...haven't had a bad experience yet...

Looks like a winner.   Prob for the busy professional type family where quality produce shopping is a chore.   Kinda like a  CSA= Community Supported Agriculture. 

Yeah it really is an awesome service...I could see many people benefitting from it, unless of course they have that huge garden they can pull out of...;)

Back