• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense The best tasting non-hot C.chinense ever - The Aji jobito

Let me know if anyone gets that second shipment they want to onsell, I can pay Lindbergf direct and fix you up for postage or whatever you would like to arrange..

BlackFatalii said:
Got a surprise in the mail today

Lindberg totally came through for us. Just wanted people who might still be waiting and wondering to know that all is well. Thanks Lindberg, these are very cool varieties!  :cool:
The US must have flown them over the Atlantic in concord as I also have my delivery (but still not the original one). It feels great! Thanks to Lindberg and Joe

rghm1u20 said:
Hello Lindberg,
I am happy to see you online again, and if this is a result of my post I am even more happy.
I wrote nothing related to Joe Delaney, I don't know him and never dealt with him.
I am ready to apologize to you, when these people will receive their seeds.

BlackFatalii said:

venezuela%20seeds_zpscbchqikr.jpg

Lindberg totally came through for us. Just wanted people who might still be waiting and wondering to know that all is well. Thanks Lindberg, these are very cool varieties!  :cool:

Hawklord said:
The US must have flown them over the Atlantic in concord as I also have my delivery (but still not the original one). It feels great! Thanks to Lindberg and Joe

According to my statement below, and based on the posts of BlackFatalii and Hawklord, I am publicly apologizing to Lindberg for doubting about his credibility.
I am happy to see the seeds reached to destination.

BlackFatalii said:

venezuela%20seeds_zpscbchqikr.jpg

Thank God everything is going well, I hope you have a good harvest, greetings from Cumana, Venezuela

Also confirming receipt of my package - though the one I got came from Joe.  Did your package(s) also come from Joe or were they the originals?  Knowing <--- that would help us plan out our options for Hawklord's original idea about a charity auction for the 2nd round of packages.  If no 2nd round of extras appears, or if Lindberg would like to send more seeds to me I will gladly set up rolling auctions and send all proceeds directly to his paypal.  

We've piqued a lot of interest in these very rare and hard to locate peppers, and we've made a solid connection to a fellow chile head halfway around the world.  If obtaining more seed stock is possible I will guarantee Lindberg sees 100% of the profit from the seed auctions.  We're in a very special position right now; there's a chance to grow out some very cool landrace seed stock that none of us have AND also give someone in need a leg up.   That's the type of stuff we do around here.

Greetings from Chicago.  :)

SmokenFire said:
Also confirming receipt of my package - though the one I got came from Joe.  Did your package(s) also come from Joe or were they the originals?  Knowing <--- that would help us plan out our options for Hawklord's original idea about a charity auction for the 2nd round of packages.  If no 2nd round of extras appears, or if Lindberg would like to send more seeds to me I will gladly set up rolling auctions and send all proceeds directly to his paypal.  

We've piqued a lot of interest in these very rare and hard to locate peppers, and we've made a solid connection to a fellow chile head halfway around the world.  If obtaining more seed stock is possible I will guarantee Lindberg sees 100% of the profit from the seed auctions.  We're in a very special position right now; there's a chance to grow out some very cool landrace seed stock that none of us have AND also give someone in need a leg up.   That's the type of stuff we do around here.

Greetings from Chicago.   :)

:dance: Without a doubt. This is the most "feel good post" of the year IMO. :dance:  SF you are the MAN.

SmokenFire said:

I received the ones via Joe only; I suspect the other packages went astray in Venezuela mail system.....

I support the auction but I don't have excess of these seeds, unless the first delivery stops being AWOL.  Thanks

SmokenFire said:

Hello friends, I am very happy that their shipments begin arriving. I thank God for it. smokenfire pleased me what you say, I'll be sending you to your address next week a package by FedEx (is the only delivery system that remains in Venezuela) with a variety of seeds, which already I have collected, but also must collect news of aji Jobito, that will be cooler and last longer so when begin their planting seasons.

Greetings and thank you all from Cumana Venezuela

Can someone confirm if Joe has more than the presold amount required so I can buy from LINDBERGF via Joe instead of direct from LINDBERGF causing him more issues ?

I am interested in buying some also. We should start a list. Lindberg said it would be easier for someone to buy a big lot and then from there spread them

KrakenPeppers said:
Can someone confirm if Joe has more than the presold amount required so I can buy from LINDBERGF via Joe instead of direct from LINDBERGF causing him more issues ?
To my knowledge Joe received (and subsequently sent out) the only packages that Lindberg sent.  There are no 'extras' at this time.  

LA 2 the Bay said:
I am interested in buying some also. We should start a list. Lindberg said it would be easier for someone to buy a big lot and then from there spread them

I am now trying to work with Lindberg to accomplish this exact goal and have sent him the details needed.

The last 'darkhorse' option we have out there is the original batch of seeds that were sent to us via normal parcel post.  Since those did not arrive and the ones shipped later to Joe en masse actually did, there is a slight chance the initial batches will show.  That's what Hawklord was talking about in his post concerning a charity auction for the extra seeds.  I believe chances are slim that the extra packages arrive, but will update here if they ever do.  

For everyone interested - We now have SOME seed; that is small packets that a few members arranged to purchase from Lindberg that came via Joe.  Pictures are posted above, and as you can see there are not that many seeds per packet.  What I've proposed to Lindberg is that he send me a large batch of seed that I can then send along to other interested members and then send him the proceeds.  Shipment from me out of Chicago will suffer entirely fewer problems than anything coming out of Venezuela.  :)

Interested members can PM me and I will follow up with everyone once I have more information.  Expect this to take some time, but know that in the end you'll be getting something very rare and doing a good deed in the process.  

Hello again friends, people who want to seed, should make a list and send it to smokenfire and take care of them get your order, so I save shipping charges, and you can get their seed much faster, I surely the next week I am sending. Greetings from Cumana, Venezuela

My seeds also arrived yesterday via Joe.

Thanks to Lindberg as well as to Joe for his willingness to be the middleman for the first round.

Glad to see your participation, Dru.  This will be an easy was to aquire these seeds for THP members and a nice benefit for Lindberg.

Got my seeds today, the ones from Delaney

If the second shippment arrives ill be happy to pay abit extra or forward it to someone else who want to buy it directly from Lindberg

Thank you Lindberg (and ofc Delaney for being a mailman :P )

Back