• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense The best tasting non-hot C.chinense ever - The Aji jobito

I was helping Lind set up a website so he can sell them. Not too sure why he hasn't posted it but maybe because his PC is down and won't have time to check it much. http://lindbergf.tictail.com/ view it here with more descriptions of the peppers..

If smokenfire can't get the group buy setup I can just purchase a few hundred $ worth and resell them since people seem to be worried about the direct shipping.

juanitos said:
I was helping Lind set up a website so he can sell them. Not too sure why he hasn't posted it but maybe because his PC is down and won't have time to check it much. http://lindbergf.tictail.com/ view it here with more descriptions of the peppers..

If smokenfire can't get the group buy setup I can just purchase a few hundred $ worth and resell them since people seem to be worried about the direct shipping.

VERY cool of you dude.  Lindberg told me he's sending mucho seed via FedEx (like he shipped to Joe) next week so we'll see how long they take to get to me.  Once I have them in hand I will update this thread.  To date have received 20+ messages about the Aji Jobito.  When they arrive I will coordinate with everyone who's contacted me as well as start a rolling set of charity auctions in Forum Ads.  Together we will make a positive impact on this situation.  :)

Hello,

New to the forum, Got the hot pepper urge big time this year and have 53 pepper plants now growing, all in pots using a variation of Al Tapla's soiless growing medium (adjusted for hot dry S. Cal). They get diluted Miracle grow everyday and are doing well.  Seems like every time I look around on the web I find some new pepper I just have to try out.  I would be very interested in getting some of the  Aji Jobito seeds if possible.  I have Tepins  and some wild peppers from Mexico (pequin types I think), got the seeds from people in my area. I have just found some Aji Charapita seeds online and they are on their way from Peru. Also have several sweet varities, from lunchbox (all 3 colors) to 3 of the sweet Chineese. Last year we grew a Tabasco and thats all it took. Went way overboard this year. I thought I had everything I wanted till I saw the review of  the Jobito on Youtube.

Steven

Phew!  Received mine in the mail today.  This shipment was from Joe Delaney.  I can rest now and then I shall get some seeds to a growing medium.

:cheers:

Repairman99 said:
Hello,

New to the forum, Got the hot pepper urge big time this year and have 53 pepper plants now growing, all in pots using a variation of Al Tapla's soiless growing medium (adjusted for hot dry S. Cal). They get diluted Miracle grow everyday and are doing well.  Seems like every time I look around on the web I find some new pepper I just have to try out.  I would be very interested in getting some of the  Aji Jobito seeds if possible.  I have Tepins  and some wild peppers from Mexico (pequin types I think), got the seeds from people in my area. I have just found some Aji Charapita seeds online and they are on their way from Peru. Also have several sweet varities, from lunchbox (all 3 colors) to 3 of the sweet Chineese. Last year we grew a Tabasco and thats all it took. Went way overboard this year. I thought I had everything I wanted till I saw the review of  the Jobito on Youtube.

Steven

Hey Repairman99!  Welcome to THP!  If you've got the pepper bug this is the place for you.  :)

Once I have the seeds from Lindberg in hand I'll follow up in this thread.  To date I've received very many replies from interested members, and I look forward to being able to spread some very rare varieties around here and made a positive impact in Lindberg's life at the same time.  Pepper people helping other pepper people.  It's just the best.  

Repairman99 said:
Hello,

Steven
HELLO AND WELCOME!WHERE IN SOCAL ARE YOU?

juanitos said:

So we can order from the website and Joe will ship them out?  Just want to make sure I order from the right spot.  These seem like an amazing group of peppers.

poypoyking said:

So we can order from the website and Joe will ship them out?  Just want to make sure I order from the right spot.  These seem like an amazing group of peppers.
wait for lindb to chime in on whether he's accepting orders from it or not.
i'm pretty sure the site is all setup, so it will go to his paypal and he'll get an email so i don't see why not.

juanitos said:
wait for lindb to chime in on whether he's accepting orders from it or not.
I placed a small order and got a couple of different email conformations. So I guess we will see what happens. I also sent him a pm and it was read but no reply. I have confidence I will get what I ordered. Also there should be some available from some members here soon and I plan on buying some from them also.

hello friends, and takes very little time for sending packets of seeds are prepared with the exception of Aji Margariteño because I have few seeds, everything else is ready seed packets for auction, but missing some details everything goes well, I want to thank the people who have made purchases http://lindbergf.tictail.com/, also I notify you that your order is being processed by two different to ensure they receive seeds in time ways, sometimes not I can answer in time as I apply a Spanish translator English to make myself understood, I mean people in this forum please wait to send seeds for auction so they will be much easier to get them, Greetings from Cumana, Venezuela

I placed an order on May 30th and received 2 conformation emails. I also received a personal email today stating the seeds would be shipped very soon. Can't wait for them to get here. I will probably start a few this year and over winter them.

LINDBERGF said:
hello friends, and takes very little time for sending packets of seeds are prepared with the exception of Aji Margariteño because I have few seeds, everything else is ready seed packets for auction, but missing some details everything goes well, I want to thank the people who have made purchases http://lindbergf.tictail.com/, also I notify you that your order is being processed by two different to ensure they receive seeds in time ways, sometimes not I can answer in time as I apply a Spanish translator English to make myself understood, I mean people in this forum please wait to send seeds for auction so they will be much easier to get them, Greetings from Cumana, Venezuela
 Order placed!

mpicante,  I am in Highland, near S.B.  A bit inland from you I suppose. Gets hotter here in the summer, not sure which ones will survive, but I have them in pots under shade cloth Harbor freight sells, mounted on a home made 3/4" conduit hoop house 14' x 16' x 7 1/2 high.  Shades out almost half the sun.

Placed and order for the Aji jobito.  Took a long time for the site to come up. Everything seemed to go through alright though.

I have 2 pepper varities I got locally that I plan on posting pictures of when they ripen (about 1 mo.), I would like to find out what they are. One is from a place I work at in Corona which has lived outside for years completely unprotected in a unmovable wooden box 2 stories up on a porch. It has a 1" wide  wood looking stalk. I was so impressed that no frost has been able to kill it that I just had to ask them for some pods. The peppers are 1 1/2" long and a bit over 1/4" wide. The other was from the San Manuel Indian res.  I got these while working on the former Chief's a/c. They have a gardener whose relatives sent them up from somewhere is Southern Mexico. Very similar looking to the the Corona plant but with 1" long 1/2" wide peppers. I was thinking they might be some sort of Pequin type. Tall lanky plants with long leaves that are a different than normal looking greenish color with a slight bluish tinge.These are planted in with other plants in a tall border and also do not seem to be bothered by a freeze, and it does get below freezing up there. 

I gotta figure out something for my picture

Steven

Anyone germinating any of these seeds?  I am using the paper towel method on a few seeds.  Just wondering how others are doing....

hello friends, and is practically ready for shipment package of seeds, I hope you get everything well, greetings from Cumana, Venezuela

Note: Jobitos dried peppers are for auction organizer

11330012_10206830012448067_9081914501790955980_n.jpg

11231905_10206830011968055_4295512557994657122_n.jpg

Back