• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The big BEAST..(college bball)

Well I have to savour it. Men's college basketball. (a nod to the women too, of course)

The Cards just might win it all this year, and the BIG EAST is laying waste to all other conferences.....

Any takers?;)

UConn (Men) just dont match up well with Pitt.

UConn is a very good team. Sometime a matchup just doesnt work well.

I actually have a Pitt/Ucon final in my brackets

If Thabeet had another 100lbs on him it would be a good match up against Blair --Blair owns him I will be watching that game after Uconn tonight. I honestly want Pitt to lose just not to play them -- I dont think the 4th time would be charm. Great matchups tonight

Hell yes.

The real shame, is that Notredame and a few others probably should have made the dance but the committe couldn't take the chance of sending 12 or 13 teams from the same conference.

Hell, there could be an argument made for the whole big east to have been in!.;)

Even the worst teams from the B.E. were better prepared for tourney play than some of the last 15 or so teams in. (Arizona not included in that jab, May They Rest In Peace.;))

Woot woot Pitt lost phew what a great game!! Sorry Chef Jim that is one team I didnt want to meet up with again. Final Four here we go.

What happened to Louisville ??? Uconn on to Michigan State -- Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For Saturday night, you dine in hell!

Lol. What can you do.

Louisville must have looked past them. BAD mistake when it is down to so few teams.

Louisville has shown the best when they are the underdog, and failed the most inexplicably when they were the heaviest favorites. What can you do!

Back