The Chocolate Brain Strain beats the living crap out of me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhE6Izmkpx4

Two questions, Nigel. 

How did your stomach hold up?

What does your better half think of your escapades, such as this one?

meinchoh said:
Nigel, I almost felt bad for you!  ;) ..It's amazing what you'll do for our (cowards) entertainment. Great job as usual! I guess the Savannah and Madballz have been unseated..Kudos to Garret and Judy!!!

Not just entertainment, education. Nigel and Bill's reviews are a stern warning lol

Brilliant review. You look a little more Motorhead and a little less Jethro Tull in this video, the pepper also seems somewhat heavier. I  find superhots scary generally, this looks terrifying.

Insane Nigel I was feeling for you the whole time and can definitely relate.  I have passed out before on my kitchen floor and woke up not knowing how I got there first time I tried a BS.  They are no joke and good for you doing this review, and Garrett for growing the hydroponic Chocolate BS, and Judy for continuing on with a great strain of 7 pod peppers.  Killer looking pods! 

Roguejim said:

Two questions, Nigel. 

How did your stomach hold up?

What does your better half think of your escapades, such as this one?
I had some pretty unpleasant stomach cramps and even today my stomach is feeling unhappy. A bit like getting kicked in the stomach, really. 

My Wife thinks I`m a raving lunatic and worries about coming home and finding me passed out on the floor after eating peppers. I keep telling her it won`t happen, but after yesterday I`m not as sure as I was. She refused to watch the video last night  :halo:
Robisburning said:
Brilliant review. You look a little more Motorhead and a little less Jethro Tull in this video, the pepper also seems somewhat heavier. I  find superhots scary generally, this looks terrifying.
Jethro Tull??????? WTF???????    :rofl:

I`ll stick with Motorhead, but I`m going for Zakk Wylde. Another 5 years of beard growth and I`ll be there!
Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Insane Nigel I was feeling for you the whole time and can definitely relate.  I have passed out before on my kitchen floor and woke up not knowing how I got there first time I tried a BS.  They are no joke and good for you doing this review, and Garrett for growing the hydroponic Chocolate BS, and Judy for continuing on with a great strain of 7 pod peppers.  Killer looking pods! 
Thanks Cappy. The BS just floors me every time. Brilliant variety with great flavor, too! This Chocolate one was just pure insanity. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdfk17EKGa0

Ian Anderson is a super hero of mine, it was not meant with any disrespect. 

ian_anderson_fullpic_jpg.jpg

Nice review mate..subbed to your channel few weeks back,some great videos on there. Had my first superhot pod yesterday,trinidad scorpion...wasnt as bad as I was expecting but very tasty!! (video of it on my channel...Snakemanstu)

Interesting how thin the walls are,almost jonah-like. The brains I have grown tend to be a bit plumper. Also curious about the colouration of the inside. That is the typical color of a brown pod before they get the chestnutty red tone of a fully ripened pod. I would like to see one that was left to ripen longer.

Nice reviews.

So, Nigel. If you ever happen to come down with pancreatic cancer at the exact moment you trip on a bucket of kerosene and break both femurs while fire walking… you'll pretty much be able to take the pain in stride, huh?

dash 2 said:
     So, Nigel. If you ever happen to come down with pancreatic cancer at the exact moment you trip on a bucket of kerosene and break both femurs while fire walking… you'll pretty much be able to take the pain in stride, huh?
Funny you should say that, only last week..................

Pr0digal_son said:
Interesting how thin the walls are,almost jonah-like. The brains I have grown tend to be a bit plumper. Also curious about the colouration of the inside. That is the typical color of a brown pod before they get the chestnutty red tone of a fully ripened pod. I would like to see one that was left to ripen longer.

Nice reviews.

Ill show you one in about 3 days.

Are Judy's chocolate brainstrains and Pex Peppers hydroponically grown ones the same heat level? If anyone can give me info about this I would appreciate it. Also Judy, are you selling fresh pods this year?

Back