• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

This is an idea that spawned in the chat room. We were thinking of another food challenge for our fellow youtubers to try. Pizza has already been done a couple of times, so this is what we came up with. It will be 1/2 oz of blended superhot powder (provided by me) on two McDoubles from McDonalds.

Rules and regulations

* Each contestent will receive two 1/4 oz bags of superhot powder. They will come taped shut, so no tasting before the dare!

* The bags of powder must be cut open and applied to the burgers on camera.

* One bag for each McDouble.

* Condiments are allowed, as long as everything stays on the burgers.

* If anything accidentally drips or falls off the burgers, it must be consumed before the 10 minutes is up.

* The contestents and the burgers must remain on camera at all times during the challenge.

* The 2 burgers must be finished in 10 minutes or less.

* Water is allowed while eating the burgers.

* There will be a 5 minute "afterburn" period after the burgers are consumed where no beverages or other food is allowed.

* The 5 minute "afterburn" period starts as soon as the last bite is swallowed.

* A glass of milk must be present, but touching it is prohibited until the challenge is completed.

* You must attempt the challenge if you accept it. Violators will be hunted down and shot.

* Send your videos to me via Private Message, and I will post them all at the same time. Videos must be submitted before 2/1/13.

* If more than one contestent completes the dare, we will have a 48 hour poll, and a winner will be decided by THP members.

THE BIZ, Naga Chomper, habaneroheat81, standbyandfire, and jsschrstrcks are the lucky contestents.

Thanks for joining in on the fun, and good luck to all of you!

There will be some very very nice prizes for the winner, provided by several THP members! A big thanks to all of them!! :clap:

theghostpepperstore is putting up a 1 oz bag of Triple Threat powder, as well as (2) 1 oz bags of powder (winner's choice)!

smokemaster is offering 2 oz of Smoked Manzano Powder!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce is putting up (2) 3-packs of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. That's 6 bottles of sauce!

salsalady is putting up 2 bottles of Texas Creek Products, or 1 bottle of Pure Evil!

patrick has added $50 to the prize purse! Winner's choice (cash, internet shopping, visa card...)

And I am offering $25 worth of Texas Creek Products.

That's 5 oz of delicious pepper powder, as well as up to 11 bottles of hot sauce (depending on the winner's choice of Texas Creek Products) and $50 for the winner!

Also, Justaguy has offered up a bottle of his (Knepper's Peppers) Jimmy Scorpion hot sauce for the second place finisher! Thank you, Brian!

This should be fun to watch! :fireball:

Awww_yeah.jpg

there isnt a real winner as its not a contest, its a Dare... so whoever completes "wins"

Good question. I don't know. :lol:

I was thinking it would be a pass/fail type of thing, but I'm open to ideas if you guys want to make it more competitive

You said its a dare for fun and bragging rights, but if you offes prizes (which I think you should) then it's a competition ... make it a poll mon and lets vote!

My only question is who actually chews each bite of a sandwich for ten seconds?
...it gets all mushy and gross lol
Solid point guys ... I know I don't :D

I guess the point is most people can eat a McDonalds cheeseburger in about 15 seconds with 2 bites. Hell, you could eat 1 White Castle slider with one bite, and most of the powder would just go right down your throat without even tasting it.

Back