• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

I would be happy to offer up a prize. Unfortunately, during this part of the year it is going to be either dried pods or powder. I feel silly offering up powder as a prize for eating powder, but if everyone is cool with it, I would be in for a nice prize pack.

AWESOME!

Thank you theghostpepperstore!

So the person who takes the longest to finish will suffer the most. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Ok I have a bottle of Jimmy Scorpion for the person who eats their sandwich the slowest.

Maybe you could go with a full size sandwich to make it take longer. I mean, a dollar menu sandwich from anywhere is only about four or five bites tops. Its going to be hard to even fit all that powder on there. That being said, this should be fun to watch.

Maybe go with a $5 foot long, pretty sure you can get a 1/2 oz of powder on there. By the way, what kind of powder are we talking about?

Nevermind, I figured it out after going back and actually reading the first post! :banghead:

I like the idea of a larger sandwich as well due to the fact some can consume a smaller sandwich in a few bites. If a larger sandwich is proposed, I could be your third huckleberry

Throwing in a bottle of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce - winner's choice.
:D

also I like the idea of a Subway foot-long.

And from the various side-convos, it sounds like a foot-long is right up the contestant's alley. :rofl:

- seriously though, how is winner determined? Fastest or slowest to eat it? With a 10 second chew per bite, fastest would seem to be out the window. Slowest is too easy to manipulate.

hmm...

I wish my fellow competitors luck. My tolerance isn't what it used to be, but I hope to put up a fair fight.

I don't think you could actually have A winner if everyone completes it. How fast or slow is irrelevant. Just surviving should mean you win. A possible way to pick a winner is to have a poll and have everyone judge who handled it the best if everyone finishes it.

I like the idea of a Subway Sandwich as well. I don't know about a footlong, that would be tough in 5 minutes, but a 6 inch is pretty big.

Back