• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the dynolicious run thread

well today i finaly got around to getting the app "dynolicious" which is a telemitry aplication for your blacberry or ipod/iphone

basicaly it records 0-60 times 1/4mile 1/8th mile 1000ft so on so forth it also records a 360' skidpad accel g brakeing g's lateral g's and a combination of both

it also dose some maths of its own and comes up with a estimated hp depending on the info u input like weight of the vehicle (best to take into concideration whats in the vehicle at the time like you and fuel and the junk in the back seat.) you can also account for drive train in efficency to give you crank horsepower.

intrepid
http://www.dynolicious.com/results/5aaca5810e39f58c6a0d7b65a56d5bfe.html
5aaca5810e39f58c6a0d7b65a56d5bfe.jpg

jetta tdi
http://www.dynolicious.com/results/f1e7768cf58c242d64bb87beed369029.html
f1e7768cf58c242d64bb87beed369029.jpg

so for all who have the program/means of getting it. show your runs.

I have this app on my iPod Touch. I don't think I've ever messed with it. I ought to see what it has to say about my turbocharged Scion tC...;)

I'll run tonight on the way home. It's not terribly far off usually -- my two runs at the strip with it, it was .05 fast then .07 slow -- pretty acceptable for me.

Well I don't have DynoLicious I have PocketDyno so we don't get the web results like that. I might buy it, but $12.99 :(

Anyway 2008 Saturn Sky Redline --

1/4 Mile ET: 12.31
1/4 Mile MPH: 108.7
1/8 Mile ET: 7.88
1/8 Mile MPH: 91.35
0-60 Foot ET: 1.79

Well I don't have DynoLicious I have PocketDyno so we don't get the web results like that. I might buy it, but $12.99 :(

Anyway 2008 Saturn Sky Redline --

1/4 Mile ET: 12.31
1/4 Mile MPH: 108.7
1/8 Mile ET: 7.88
1/8 Mile MPH: 91.35
0-60 Foot ET: 1.79

i think theirs a free version. i dont know if it will post ot the web though
ill get it and find out

its called boch "light em up"

edit ok i tryed it out and it dose allow you to upload to facebook and whatnot but it only mesures 0-60 in its free form. thirs aparenly a $5 upgrade for it that makes it nearly dynolicious. but by the looks of things dynolicous is worth the $

edit your redline is NOT stock with those numbers.

Also, ran my 2000 Saturn SC1 the other day:

1/4 Mile ET: 16.99
1/4 Mile MPH: 81.05
1/8 Mile ET: 11.18
1/8 Mile MPH: 61.53

That one is more or less stock, other than a CAI and rims as far as performance goes.

It's my daily driver...

actual dyno results of my car

Wheebz_JRSC11psi.jpg

But

I am installing a new aftercooler on Monday for the supercharger, and I am shooting for around 350-360whp, car will be retuned monday as well, so ill have to post up those results as well

pics of the car in question

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_02982.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

nice im guessing its FWD? how much torque steer dose it have with that much power?

edit: also thanks for the bird.

gotta love the TC's

friend of mine has a TC, purely a show car, but turbo'ed obviously for points

another friend has a supercharged one

the turbo one put down 250 something, it was a while ago since ive talked to him

pretty good numbers from a stock 160hp crank, but far from my current 320whp. That dyno I posted was before I upped the compression and built the head, the car now redlines at 9000, and I took out a little over 5 degrees of timing across the ENTIRE powerband because the internal temps were running so freakin hot from the boost and the upped CR. Once I add back the timing plus some, and run the aftercooler (water to air), i should see around 350-360whp

Right now i ran the cars best time of 12.23 at 118, so hopefully ill see a 122+ trap speed and potentially 11's on a 4 cylinder 2.0L supercharged at 11psi Daily Driver

On Monday, we are doing the work, so ill update as necessary

ohh and yea, the pedobear is off the car now

I turned 25 in march, and I decided that its no longer a joke, but kind of creepy

I turned 25 in march, and I decided that its no longer a joke, but kind of creepy

Nah it's still a good joke. :) I'm 26 and would definitely laugh.
Love the CF hood on your car -- the racing steering wheel isn't street legal is it? You would have removed your stock airbag which is a no go I thought.

Love the CF hood on your car -- the racing steering wheel isn't street legal is it? You would have removed your stock airbag which is a no go I thought.

i drove a car with no airbag for the longest time. 2 spoke steering wheel's ftw

You shits make me feel so damn OLD!!!!

:rofl:

the car isnt legal whatsoever

update

aftercooler is installed and tuned, picked up around 30wtq throughout the entire powerband

now its getting the bottle and some spray

Back