• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

The edible Thai garden

My Gf says give the key lime away and get the seedless giant, if you can. They are just that much better. I'm still trying to keep my key limes but my Gf has her friends helping her to get me to get rid of them as we don't really have the room for them. And can use the pots for more seedless limes as we never get enough for us and our friends as use for most Thai food. They may not make as many but in the end they make more juice. Plus for us in tropical place we get 3 to 4 if the watering and drainning is good.

My Gf says give the key lime away and get the seedless giant, if you can. They are just that much better. I'm still trying to keep my key limes but my Gf has her friends helping her to get me to get rid of them as we don't really have the room for them. And can use the pots for more seedless limes as we never get enough for us and our friends as use for most Thai food. They may not make as many but in the end they make more juice. Plus for us in tropical place we get 3 to 4 if the watering and drainning is good.
Do you use a lot of recipes with lime juice. Most Thai recipes I have mostly just use the leaves.

Care to explain what the seedless giant is exactly? I'm not sure I've heard of a lime referred to as such...

And yeah, if anyone has favorite recipes to share, that would be sweet.

Back