• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

The Fatalii Complex...Yellow, Red and Chocolate

It doesn't matter what species, you're not allowed to get any seeds or plants without the proper permits. oh yeah, it's impossible getting those permits... I tried. :(

Omri said:
It doesn't matter what species, you're not allowed to get any seeds or plants without the proper permits. oh yeah, it's impossible getting those permits... I tried. :(

We must be luckier than you then cos for permitted species you don't need a permit unless you are ordering a large amount. It's just ones that aren't listed or on the non permitted list that you have to get permits for.

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
We must be luckier than you then cos for permitted species you don't need a permit unless you are ordering a large amount. It's just ones that aren't listed or on the non permitted list that you have to get permits for.
lol... I once tried getting seeds from USDA, but apparently their standards aren't strict enough for me to get a permit. :lol:

Omri said:
lol... I once tried getting seeds from USDA, but apparently their standards aren't strict enough for me to get a permit. :lol:

You poor thing! That must suck! What do you do smuggle them in if you want different ones to what your country already has?

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
You poor thing! That must suck! What do you do smuggle them in if you want different ones to what your country already has?
Well if it looks like a letter, it might pass through. if not, I'm fracked. :lol:

Back