• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

The Four Horsemen Burger Challenge

[video=vimeo;9794468]http://vimeo.com/9794468[/video]
(If this video skips or lags turn off the HD)

Adam Richman made it famous, and I was dumb enough to give it a go.

DON'T EVER TRY THIS!

Thanks! They did, I was in pain for close to 18 hours, stupid extract. Thanks again! We have a few more to post before the end of the week.

Holy crap....

Kinda like you said...the heat goes away, but the havoc on your insides must be brutal!!

Great video, though! :D

paulky_2000 said:
Holy crap....

Kinda like you said...the heat goes away, but the havoc on your insides must be brutal!!

Great video, though! :D

Thanks, it was, never doing that again.

Novacastrian said:
Hahaha, nice vid mate! One question, water? :confused:

They didn't offer me milk until after I finished, and my brain was too fried from the endorphins to think about anything logical.

texas blues said:
Nice!! We'll see you sir in the Tales From the Loo thread! Burn in, burn out!

You have NO IDEA! Worst. Pain. EVER!

Excellent job! You handled that very well. Do you think they give you water KNOWING that it makes it worse? That is just evil. I don't really get the five minutes. It is going to hurt no matter what you do unless you hit the milk/dairy stuff.

JayT said:
It is going to hurt no matter what you do unless you hit the milk/dairy stuff.

The worst part was the next 18 hours. As we drove to New Mexico, James was huddled in a heap praying for death. No lie. The evil stuff that was on that burger was not really fit for consumption. He powered through that burger in less than 5 minutes, which is unheard of. It was an amazing feat of eating...

JayT said:
Excellent job! You handled that very well. Do you think they give you water KNOWING that it makes it worse? That is just evil. I don't really get the five minutes. It is going to hurt no matter what you do unless you hit the milk/dairy stuff.

They probably do everything they can to make you fail. The five minute thing let's the extract soak into your stomach so you will puke. I was fighting back the vomit for the last minute or two.

Novacastrian said:
I know what that i wanna die feeling is like. Extracts in sauces suck cornholio IMO.

You got that right!

I don't care what people say beer works to kill the pain. Or at least I make myself believe it does. You really can't go extreme and not swig some beer.

Back