The Gates of Hell Are Open!

Hi Everyone!

Well our store is now open for all to see, check us out at www.hellandback.co.uk

We currently have a small product line but we will be boosting this in the coming weeks with some more fiery goods so stay tuned.

At the minute we are the only store in the U.K stocking Danny Cash, Droolin' Devil, Creepin' Quag and a few others. We also have Defcon's mighty sauces priced very competitively.

Our own sauce Beelzebub's Breath will be added in the coming days and we are working on more evil concoctions that are sure to blow your mind :hell:

If there are any sauces or chilli products that you would like to see us stock then please p.m me or email me through the site as I always love hearing about new stuff.

Note: We currently do not offer international shipping but this is definitely something we are working on and should have it up in a few weeks. If you are not in Britain and would like to purchase our own sauce then send me a p.m and I'm sure I can work it out for you.

Thanks, Andy

H&B

Here I thought I finally found a place that carries a lot of the more popular American products and can do ship 'em my way relatively cheap (as it's close), but no... you only ship to the UK and Ireland. :(

Congrats.

Omri said:
Here I thought I finally found a place that carries a lot of the more popular American products and can do ship 'em my way relatively cheap (as it's close), but no... you only ship to the UK and Ireland. :(

Congrats.

Sorry Omri! It is the works, we want to get the best prices for you guys so no more crazy postage charges! I would say in a week we should have it up, I'll be sure to let you know when we do.

I know what you mean about the more popular products, I cant recommend Danny Cash's Bottled Up Anger enough, really garlicky just the way I like it.

Thanks, Andy

H&B

HellandBack said:
Sorry Omri! It is the works, we want to get the best prices for you guys so no more crazy postage charges! I would say in a week we should have it up, I'll be sure to let you know when we do.

I know what you mean about the more popular products, I cant recommend Danny Cash's Bottled Up Anger enough, really garlicky just the way I like it.

Thanks, Andy

H&B
Sounds great. you got yourself another client.

Just sent order for CA Johns Fatali fire and tasmain thing, good to have a sorce for best CA Johns in UK.
GL and hope you doo well !

Back