food The General Taco thread. All things taco.

Wow that's my kinda taco... wondering why you didn't make fresh pico for them?

JayT said:
I just love LOVE puffy tacos. Go on wit yo' bad self JHP!

That's a hard shell he made (deep fried corn). You make puffy from fresh dough not store tortillas, the air bubbles are normal. :)

The Hot Pepper said:
Wow that's my kinda taco... wondering why you didn't make fresh pico for them?

That's a hard shell he made (deep fried corn). You make puffy from fresh dough not store tortillas, the air bubbles are normal. :)
I wanted the acid from the lime crema and not the pico. I was a little burned out after making about 20 pounds worth in last 2 week. :) 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I wanted the acid from the lime crema and not the pico. I was a little burned out after making about 20 pounds worth in last 2 week. :)

I know how you feel amigo.

Just the other night after 20 minutes of playin' American Train Ride: Between the Choo Choo and the Wu Wu, I was done.

That's just plain work at my age.

And hell.

I was hungry and in dire need of a taco.

grantmichaels said:
No taco action in over a month ... for shame ...

I'm blaming JHP ...
Lunch yesterday I think... braised short rib tacos, lime sour cream,avocado, red onion, salamander sauce on the fine china and the best pic ever  :beer:
20151029_171042.jpg

Nice looking tacos, actually ...

What's the sauce? ...

I'm just pretending the plate is a scallop that's cut off ...

So ...

Story time ...

#realtalk

I became guilty with my across-the-street neighbor having a second child, now, and stopped working to run back out to fetch candy and not turn the lights out this year ...

Upon returning from said voyage, I note that their house, the only house w/ kids on the street, has multiple newspapers left in the driveway ...

Now you know why some houses get toilet papered.

Back