• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Halloween Thread

Hillbilly Chili said:
I'm wondering if the Mullet got to kiss Angelina or if Bob Barker kicked his a**

If the mullet were here he would say...............
BWAHAHAHAHA

hahaha

maybe its the other way around dude. who knows!

One of the houses down my street got "tricked" last night: tomato ketchup on the car windscreens.

It's odd: all the trick or treaters were, like, 9 years old. That seems like a more teenage prank to me.

ross said:
lol, i like the stars of the movie.
Read the credits :lol:

Here's the pumpkins at night (we grew them ourselves, I carved)
1pumpkin2006fb0.jpg

2pumpkin2006rn7.jpg

awesome pic that.

With my arty head on, that would make a good wallpaper. Could you mail me a decent size image I could work on?

Sickmont said:
Hey Jon...i thought you'd dig this(if you haven't seen it before)

Man, I can't wait to meet you in NM in March, it's scary when you meet someone with an equally funny/sick/twisted/demented mind like my own. I'll buy the first round!

DEFCON Creator said:
Man, I can't wait to meet you in NM in March, it's scary when you meet someone with an equally funny/sick/twisted/demented mind like my own. I'll buy the first round!

OK....i got the second round! As for the "unusual" mindset we both have, don't forget that i too was raised near a superfund site myself....born in Long Branch, NJ to be exact(the nearest site to me was in Manalapan at the time actually....and yes, i visited there a few times to look through the fence)

marcosauces said:
Creator,
where you all going to stay..at the Sandia..? i might swing in there for a day and meet you all crazy people..:)

Yup, staying at the Sandia from Thursday night through Monday morning. Come on down!!!

Sick, it's a scary thing man, two twisted Superfund-raised bipeds from Jersey. Oh the humanity of it all!

I just checked and i can't afford to stay at the Sandia, so i dug around a bit and found a place a few miles south of there for like $64 a night.

Back