The Hot Pepper Awards 2011 - Winners Announced!

CILI PIPP Congrats to ALL THE WINNERS and all who entered the THPA!
We are so excited to have placed 1st in 3 categories!
Also big thank to THPA!
Tomaz Pipp - Cili Pipp

http://www.kupicili.si/

The 7 overall winners now have their free ads on the website (right side under Recent Topics). Please visit and support them by trying their fine, winning, products!

Congrats to all the winners and a big congrats to Johnny from Heartbreaking Dawn! I just watched Scott Roberts reviews and you took the pie on the year end best! And I just watched you on Chopped last night. Gotta admit..I'm a little jealous. Grats!!

^

dannyboy makes a fine sauce too, he is listed 3rd in Superhots check him out!

Congrats Steve!

Article: http://www.nj.com/ho...ok_of_reci.html

10545351-large.png

This thread and those ads on the home page have been dangerous to my credit card. I was already familiar with Blue Smoke products, since they're a local brand here, and know they're yummy (one of my favorites in fact) so that was enough for me to trust the tastebuds of the judges to choose things I'd enjoy. Yesterday I spotted a yummy sounding bbq sauce winner and stocked up on a bunch of goodies from their site, and today I spotted the hot garlic dill pickles and am wondering if they'll be as good as the ones my dad used to make, so had to buy a jar to try...if they're even close, I'll be ordering a whole case! Of course, to justify shipping charges, I had to order a few other unique sounding goodies. :D

This thread and those ads on the home page have been dangerous to my credit card.

That's the idea. :D Exposure for the winners.

I was already familiar with Blue Smoke products, since they're a local brand here, and know they're yummy (one of my favorites in fact) so that was enough for me to trust the tastebuds of the judges to choose things I'd enjoy.

Thanks, we take pride in the judging and selection. By chiliheads, for chiliheads.

I spotted the hot garlic dill pickles and am wondering if they'll be as good as the ones my dad used to make, so had to buy a jar to try...if they're even close, I'll be ordering a whole case! Of course, to justify shipping charges, I had to order a few other unique sounding goodies.

Let me know how you liked the pickles.

The pickles arrived today. I'm not sure if the jar will last until tomorrow! They are exactly what I remember my Dad's pickles tasting like! I thought I'd never have them again after he passed on. I just want to kiss whoever decided to make them for 'Tis Tasty. They have a repeat customer here. :D

She goes by Grandma. 'Tis Tasty rocked the pickles. They won the THPA overall award for their category. Glad to hear they bring back memories.

Back