The Hot Pepper Awards 2014 NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the skinny on perishables?  Is there a timeframe they need to be shipped in or an arrival date for perishables different than the "ship by Nov 17th" date?

thx~

You can arrange it use the contact form. :)

Yes, any time before deadline.

When choosing the Pepper Blend, there wasnt any where to list the peppers within the sauce. Do you need this info?

What constitutes an ethnic sauce?

1. No need.
2. Popular within a certain culture or sub-culture. Caribbean, African peri-peri, Mexican styles, etc.

Hey bossman Dan! What is the scoop on the THP award bottle stickers? I was hoping to have something to show on my sauces (assuming I win an award) instead of the certificate. You said you would think about it but I never heard back.

We provide a high-res winning graphic that can be used for stickers or on the label itself if you choose to do so, but not actual stickers.

I have a 2nd product coming within the month. Can i pre-reg it now as it will be available by then? Or does it have to be commercially available now

If you have the product to send now that is fine!
You have to be able to send the product.
It needs to fit the rules of what is accepted.

In fact what you asked it covered here:

2. No amateur entries. All entries must be commercially made (commercial kitchen, co-packer, mass-production) or you must be in accordance with your local requirements for production, with labels and tamper-free packaging (preferred), and be available for sale somewhere on the Internet*, even if it's only your own website. If amateur entries or entries that appear unsafe for consumption are received they will be discarded and no refund will be given, so do not try to bend this rule.
*If your product is not for sale on the Internet yet, you may still submit it, but you must have other products under that name brand for sale on the Internet, or a website that states where your products can be purchased.

The Hot Pepper said:

If you have the product to send now that is fine!
You have to be able to send the product.
It needs to fit the rules of what is accepted.

In fact what you asked it covered here:

2. No amateur entries. All entries must be commercially made (commercial kitchen, co-packer, mass-production) or you must be in accordance with your local requirements for production, with labels and tamper-free packaging (preferred), and be available for sale somewhere on the Internet*, even if it's only your own website. If amateur entries or entries that appear unsafe for consumption are received they will be discarded and no refund will be given, so do not try to bend this rule.
*If your product is not for sale on the Internet yet, you may still submit it, but you must have other products under that name brand for sale on the Internet, or a website that states where your products can be purchased.

Is a facebook store is ok? This is my store, did it fit the rule? https://www.facebook.com/SaucesDamn/app_149696141763776

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back