The Hot Pepper on Facebook!

Holy Crap, the world HAS Ended! 

I got a friend request from a Scoville DeVille on FB....and I was like ..."Naw....it can't be...it's someone else or Scovie got hacked again....there's NO WAY Scovie's on FB!" 

Now, I find out it's TRUE!  :eek: 

What's next?  A superhot that tastes good?  SoyRizo that's edible? TB actually admitting he's a hippy?

JayT, any chance us THP-ers can straighten out that mess of characters on Chileheads?  (Probably not, we'd better just leave that one alone.  :lol:)

Joyners, Been FB'ing for a while......as minimal as necessary.  Are you liked on THPFB?  I gotta get on there and get friended ~!

Scovie....whatever you do....DO NOT get into a Food Fight or Candy Crush!!!

salsalady said:

JayT, any chance us THP-ers can straighten out that mess of characters on Chileheads?  (Probably not, we'd better just leave that one alone.  :lol:)
I stay out of all that nonsense.  In fact, a bunch of people have left chileheads because of it and joined Fire Talkers.  If you need an invite let me know.

yes, need an invite to FT, thanks-

Is that MeanieHead Zalkind in Fire Talkers?

salsalady said:
Joyners, Been FB'ing for a while......as minimal as necessary.  Are you liked on THPFB?  I gotta get on there and get friended ~!

Scovie....whatever you do....DO NOT get into a Food Fight or Candy Crush!!!
I meant join us in the new group...post chilihead group for some. :)

Ah- Okay.  I'm Social Media Site Challenged... :lol:

'aight... looks like I'm on the list.  Thanks.

how do I suggest to my Friends to Like the THP page?

Go to the page, click the gear icon, and select Share. Thanks!

salsalady said:
'aight... looks like I'm on the list.  Thanks.

how do I suggest to my Friends to Like the THP page?
Go to the page and look at the right you'll see pics of a few of your friends who have liked it and under that a form that says Invite Your Friends to Like This Page.  Start typing their name and click on the ones you want to get a notification aboutit

Scoville DeVille said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
That will be me tonight but with pepper powders!

430 crack rocks. How may do you have?

:party:

Back