• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The Hottest Sauce in the Universe

First off, let me start off by apologizing. Its not really THAT great of a video. Just me in a LOT of pain, and being sick. Was a LOT worse AFTER the camera was shut off.
I was told by the people that make the sauce that it is made with a 7 million SVU extract, and that the sauce is about 3.5 million SVU. I dont give a SHIT what its rated at. F'ing SUCKED!!!
So, here goes. Have all the fun ya'll want making fun of me!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Y6ZT-HXdw

Nice job, that's alot of heat. I guess it tasted like shit, huh, lol Hope you feel better. Try raw peppers instead.

A little rough huh. LOL Not sure if Im looking forward to this one or not. Seems interesting. Sounds like it has the flavor of B-Dubs Blazin. Vinegar and Hot. No flavor. Gotta be careful with the extracts for sure. Did pretty well though. Good video. You held out on the water longer than I expected.

Where did you get the chilihead shirt? Love it.

Good job on that video. Not much to say about the hurling...IT happens~

Next time on the video, could we get a little more light on your face? Maybe use a lamp or face a window. Good looking dude like you, we wanna be able to see you...you know, so we can really see the pained expressions and sweat. :)

lol. Since then, I have bought a new camcorder. Its the one that I took the two videos of SoutherYooper eating those peppers, and of my pepper garden. All were in low light stuff. Two of him eating the peppers was late at night, and the other was just before some rain.
Yeah Sterling, it sucked ASS! lol Like I said though, PLEASE dont eat as much as I did. I would feel TERRIBLE if you did. Well, KINDA. Then I would be able to tell you I told you so! lol

good review. nothing to make fun of. you took that sauce better than i took the jonah lastnight. those extact sauces smash me. i can't do them because i don't want to live in the bathroom.

ooohhhh ddaaammmnnn Sean. I was expecting to see you get completely destroyed. That was not the case. You took that like a champ! Impressed I am. If you can handle that you could handle a fresh super hot with ease my friend. There is no way I would even consider eating that stuff on a spoon!

You had all the respect in the world from me for a while. I thought there was no way I could make fun of you.

Then your cell phone went off (about the 7 minute mark) with the Michael Jackson ring tone. Then I got the hiccups and almost threw up.

:doh:

I had actually gone to a pizza buffet for an autistic friend of the family. He turned 19 that day. So yeah, I had a pretty full belly. Sucked ass no matter HOW you put it...

Hope the pizza didn't end up all over the house. Had somebody give me some pure extract once, just on the end of a toothpick and it sucked big time. Gotta say I can't disagree too much with Ditter on the MJ ringtone.

I really feel for you, HP....had the same thing happen to me after a wing challenge. I ordered the hottest wings they had and then told the waitress to have the chef take his best shot....

He did.

I wasn't able to stand upright for 10 hours. I spent the whole night in the fetal position trying to go to sleep. The worst part was having to get up the next day for duty. 14 hours on the beach in full uniform, baking in the hot summer sun.

OOF.

I asked him, and he's not interested! lol
I actually threw up all over my bathroom floor because I couldnt even make it up to the toilet. I THOUGHT I had made it far enough away from the vomit, but nope. And with my whole body in a TERRIBLE sweat, my face was laying right in the vomit. Luckily enough it was only pizza, water, and hot sauce. Most of it was clear. But it apparently still had hot sauce in it! lol I had 4 bottles of water in my stomach, until the vomiting.....

5:59 "That's gunna F my stomach up"... Yup that's when you realised that you screwed up! :lol:

BTW how do you know what shit tastes like Mr Kickass? :rofl:

Back