• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The March Dutch-Oven Classic

Shoot, bro, I'm just getting started.

Think I might have singed the blue silly band off my arm taking that pic a few days ago. Sum blew the coals at the wrong time. But I can still type.

By "blew the coals" I don't mean what you think.

Both Snooky and JB twittered me that they want in on this TD. SoFlo what say you? I'm partial to JB as while he may be Canadian, he got a new haircut. What say you?

(No alcohol was involved in this post)

Both Snooky and JB twittered me that they want in on this TD. SoFlo what say you? I'm partial to JB as while he may be Canadian, he got a new haircut. What say you?

(No alcohol was involved in this post)

I've crossed paths with Snooky MANY times. She's got issues with merkins... and dudes "blowing their coals" prematurely.

JBeib, on the other hand, .... we don't party together. Something about him being too young.

I've got Mary-Kate Olson on the phone right now, werkin' things out for JB. She says, "things are cool."

Not sure what that means.

If they want in on this TD, bring it! They can't cook worth $#!t! <-- That's the word from JayT.

SoFlo

(Alcohol WAS involved in this post.)

It don't matter to me none.
JB's gotta get himself into something. Pretty soon his coals are going to drop and he's not going to sound the same.
I don't know much about snookie, but she looks annoying. However if you say she's cool, that's all I need.

Final preparations are taking place. This one's gonna be good.

Boo. I'm not sure I'll be back before 9pm on Sunday night. :( FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU. I'll submit my meal to the forum and just won't be in the running, I suppose.

SAD TIMES AHEAD.

Hint to all.... TB is doing WINGS.....
;)

BIG SECRET for our endeavor......hot chiles will be an ingredient..........

:cool: like that's a surprise!!!! :lol:

Have the shopping list prepared, getting set for "GO!". Can't wait to see what everyone can create with the wonder that is a Dutch Oven!

Hint to all.... TB is doing WINGS.....
;)

BIG SECRET for our endeavor......hot chiles will be an ingredient..........

:cool: like that's a surprise!!!! :lol:

Have the shopping list prepared, getting set for "GO!". Can't wait to see what everyone can create with the wonder that is a Dutch Oven!

Wings? Really? ....furthest 'thang from my mind. I am thankin' somethin' tex-mex but I dunno...

I think mine would be considered Tex-Mex too. Not sure, but one thing I know is there will be lots of pork and awesomenessness involved! Oh and teh spicenesxt!

My schedule is filled with getting ready for Little Creek. My carnitas will have to wait till I get back. They'll probably taste better without the added pressure anyways....;)

Good luck, folks!

Back