• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The March Dutch-Oven Classic

JayT short episode:

This one time i was enjoying a calm walk along a beach in the Boston area.

I was sipping on a Busch Light and watching the seagulls overhead.

I noticed that my can had no silly-band on it.... disaster!

JayT... next to me, noticed at the same time.

He stomped his foot into the sand and 100 huge clams flew out of the muck into a pot of boiling water that had suddenly materialized.

A long newspaper-covered picnic table also suddenly appeared.

JayT yelled out "Clam Bake!!!"

Biggest party I've ever seen.

True Story

Hahaha. I go by "Miss Marcie" during the day and I'm a kindergarten teacher. I snatch up Silly Bands all day long.

Send them here, please.
I have been specially trained to drink every beer that doesn't have one on it. It makes me a mess at parties.
Me, I usually crush the front of the can if its tall boys.
Otherwise, my glass is the one that is "Unmarked".
Sum loves the pink.
Aint no shame in that picture. You know he wasn't wearing them as bracelets, because when he does, he never goes out with less than 20 of them on.

Oh, that's all you have???? I'm full of those. I have a daughter in Kindergarten...the source of Sum's supply. Most of the ones we have are Disney Princess.
She buys them cheap from her classmates, and marks up the price for Uncle Sum.
I'm working on her not whoring herself out just to get some supply she can turn around for a cheap buck, but you know how these kindergarteners are these days.
Damn Miley Cyrus and the youtubes.

That's too cute.

Nah, I have TONS of Silly Bands, just thought maybe the SoFlo group would appreciate the princesses most. :P

But yay at you having a daughter in kindergarten. Such a super fun age. I love my job. It's like being in the movie Kindergarten Cop 24/7.

TOO FUNNY! Salsakid (6th grade) took one look at the pic and said "that's a silly band, all the girls at school have them".

SoFlo is so BUSTED! :rofl: :rofl:

Marcie, I had not heard of "silly band" until you said that. Usually they just use a rubber band or colored hair band.
:lol:

bwaa haaa haaa ha

what was that quote...something about black and pink being dark and sexy yet soft and feminine?????

Sum loves the pink.

Mind in the gutter. Hittin' edit button promptly.

You know I'll be rockin' the latest Silly Band craze this Throwdown!

I'll be makin' Kindergarten kids jealous... Parents are gonna hate me... Frat-boys are raising a can of beer on my behalf... JayT is microwaving a hot-dog...

werd

I just got caught with my mouth open while P2K was spinning on the cat-walk.

I'm spittin' out pink and purple feathers from his Boa.

At least his merkin didn't catch me in the face!

Where did the DramaQueen tiara go???

I just got caught with my mouth open while P2K was spinning on the cat-walk.

I'm spittin' out pink and purple feathers from his Boa.

At least his merkin didn't catch me in the face!

Where did the DramaQueen tiara go???

Unfortunately, these days I more resemble Vegas Elvis than I do Blue Hawaii Elvis..... :rofl:

Tiara or not, I don't think anything short of TB's crash diet will help my sexy ass!

Back