• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

the Nerd Farm - End of Summer.

tony05 said:
mmm maybe thay are just weak as piss queenslanders :)

OOOooohhh.

I'd like to hear you repeat that after Mr. Stillmanz wing comp.

or are you
52.gif

on a serious note..... mine are in very large pots and root deficiency is not a problem. I nneed 44 gallon drums to grow them in for room to grow roots.

I have found the bigger the pot, the bigger the plant

Its a battle to find the holg grail of food for them hey......... depends on the goil you have them in ect. I have shit soil in my garden and find a good dose of horse poo and blood and bome helps the plants grow. Didnt do it this year..... just planted them and they just wouldnt grow. Might as well have planted them in concrete.

Om potting them out...... they exploded into groath and now producing massive crops.

The Peat moss seems to work well!

cheers

bentalphanerd said:
OOOooohhh.

I'd like to hear you repeat that after Mr. Stillmanz wing comp.

or are you
52.gif

mate i have been eating 7's here.... and lots to come.

I would love to hoe into the wings.

Thinking of making some myself with the 7's..... hell, have to do something with them right.

cheers

Yup same that I had...but other way. In pots they all faded badly...I think the pots just get too hot where I am. I had to pickaxe up the ground, add potting mix, compost, blood & bone, plant & mulch.

Now they're good.

lol well the Stillmanz naga-sav sauce is apparently mild compared to the wing concoction.

He said himself on being asked if there may be another drawn finish "For this Comp....There will be no winners" :lol:

Regarding the wing comp
put it this way, I have about 4kilo ( almost 9 lbs) of nagas, fatalii, scorpions and 7 pots to put into the "Quadrophonic Wing sauce" and we hope to only make about 12 woozoies in all.
5 wings in total per contestant,
Its gonna have a good ol burn...

bentalphanerd said:
Thats really good info tony.

yeah I chucked in a bag about every sq M & hoed it in. Has really changed the plants.

i have found they blow over easy though, have had to prop a lot up.

Would that be a deficiency in the roots or the extra foliage though...:think:

Hey Bent, that foliar feed, the one that had "natural growth stimulants as well as a special blend of selected herbs and botanical extracts"? What if those "natural growth stimulants" or "botanical extracts" included Auxin, and that auxin stimulated upper foliage growth and fruit production at the expense of root production? It was a foliar spray and not a soil drench, correct? So, any plant hormones would have stayed in the foliage and not reached the roots.

Pam said:
Hey Bent, that foliar feed, the one that had "natural growth stimulants as well as a special blend of selected herbs and botanical extracts"? What if those "natural growth stimulants" or "botanical extracts" included Auxin, and that auxin stimulated upper foliage growth and fruit production at the expense of root production? It was a foliar spray and not a soil drench, correct? So, any plant hormones would have stayed in the foliage and not reached the roots.

Thats probably it Pam. It's not happening to all of them thankfully about 20%. So its just garden staking.

On the plus side I can now see 7-pot pods from my office window.

dare I say it's a...painoramic view

:lol:

Back