The new guy from Wyoming

Just saying hi from the high plains of Wyoming. Ive been growing peppers for about 3 years now. I grow mostly hydroponics but also some organic soil. I started some peppers and tomatoes about a month ago so Ill try to get a grow log going in the next few days. Any ???? just ask.

:welcome: from MN. I added you as a friend as soon as I saw a fish in your pic. Nice fish! If you catch any more like that I'm always looking for some bait. JUST KIDDING! That's a nice trout! What kind is it? :cheers:

Thanks for the greetings everybody :cheers: @ muskymojo, thanks man, Ya thats a brown trout. Caught it on the N. Platte here in wy. Hopefully ill get up there again in late march...if the ice is melted. ;)

Just saying hi from the high plains of Wyoming. Ive been growing peppers for about 3 years now. I grow mostly hydroponics but also some organic soil. I started some peppers and tomatoes about a month ago so Ill try to get a grow log going in the next few days. Any ???? just ask.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you post pics of your tomatoes and peppers when they are big and beautiful.

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Back