misc The "new look" of DD sauces

Well, here's the line. It's what it looks like this week. :lol:

MVC-036F.jpg

Ah... maybe I'll find someone who can really do labels one of these days!

They look great, although I have to ask, is the one on the left unfinished or are you going to leave it B&W? Could you post some more pics that aren't on an angle; or even better yet, just send me a set :cool:

dreamtheatervt said:
They look great, although I have to ask, is the one on the left unfinished or are you going to leave it B&W? Could you post some more pics that aren't on an angle; or even better yet, just send me a set :cool:

It's my "Barracuda Breath Test Batch #1" I just haven't really worked on a label for it.

BigNugg said:
nice design, I wish I could come up with some sort of mascot for my products. The duck is really cool!

haha the first mascot i can think of for a company named big nugg is probably not the best mascot for a company to use...well unless they sold bongs or something. :cool:

Wow...! Thanks guys! The artist of the duck has been really cool about letting me use the image. For more of his fun stuff go here > www.biro-art.com

Right now I'm using some Avery labels, so they're just a little big for the bottle, but they do the trick for now. I'm also working with a friend of mine to put a little extra zing to the labels. It's slow go, but it should be worth it in the long run.

The other thing I'm trying to do is to use a nice standard font for all of the sauces, but change the background colors for different flavors.

DevilDuck said:
Well, here's the line. It's what it looks like this week. :lol:

MVC-036F.jpg

Ah... maybe I'll find someone who can really do labels one of these days!
DD,
Man I haven't checked out THP in months and I just realized you messaged me about the labels mockup I did for you.
I'm sorry I never got back to you.
Did you get everything you needed figured out? I think I still have the .psd file if you need it.
Sorry again, labels look awesome. Glad the artist let you use his image.
Nice.
UB

Back