The NEXT Worlds Hottest Pepper............

Well......

I was out in the nursery today, harvesting some peppers for one of my contracted grows i have going on, when i realized these JIGSAW peppers are a truly NASTY looking pepper!! :) See the pics below to see what im talkin' about!!

What i decided to do next was the "Not so smart part"........

I decided i was going to try this variety as i have never had a "Jigsaw" pepper before. So i took a bite...... Now i remind you that i do in fact grow these nuclear hot peppers for a living and i do consume them regularly. Lets just say i have NEVER experienced ANYTHING like what the next half hour had in store for me!! More intense of a burn than EVERY other pepper ive had before and it tasted better than probably ANY out there! The creator of this variety (resides in Finland... www.Fatalii.net ) sure hit a HOMERUN grandslam with this one!! We are pleased to say we have harvested seed of this variety grown by us, and we have started about 1,000 plants! We should have some available soon off the plants grown from the creators seeds, and peppers from our own seeds/plants will be available in the fall of this year! I posted this as just kinds of a heads up to ALL the serious heat seekers out there! Look for this variety soon and pick some up ASAP!! This pepper has the SERIOUS potential to knock off "The Carolina Reaper"...............and the best part is there's not a SINGLE person on the PLANET trying to SUE me for growing it!! Imagine that!! Crazy i know............!

The first picture is just a close up shot of one of these BEASTS!!
The second picture is a small batch to show some of the pods off.

Presenting Baker's Peppers Florida Grown "The Jigsaw" Pepper........Enjoy! 

Sizzling Salutations!,
Dale Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers on Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

Attachments

• IMG_20140514_155327.jpg
    IMG_20140514_155327.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20140514_155437.jpg
    IMG_20140514_155437.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 66
Please sign me up for seeds this fall, if you do sell.  I am definitely interested.  Thanks for sharing and good luck with the grow! 

Do they ripen any darker than that or do they stay the orange/pink color?  Whether it's the hottest or not...*shrug*...those have always looked really mean to me regardless.  Imagine crossing it with a reaper........

Scoville DeVille said:
Because you took a bite and it burned your mouth, that makes this the next world's hottest pepper?

Wow.

They've always looked and sounded impressive to me.. Though, I think attempting to stamp them as the "Next world's hottest" simply because he's grown and tried them personally is a rather poor way to attempt to build hype just so he can make a few sales. After all, as far as I've seen they've been around for a quite a good while and plenty here on the forum have reviewed or commented on them - it isn't as though they are some brand new discover that he, before all others, has made. And it certainly isn't as though Fatalii.net is unknown to those here on the forum.

Personally, I'd much prefer the source (so it's nice that he at least provides credit for them), were I to buy them. :)

I have seen this go down many times over the years. "World's Hottest". BS

Has there been any testing from The NM Chile Institute? Or any reputable testing facility? Any documentation on how it came to be actually the world hottest? To be properly positioned at the top of the Scoville scale, the chile in question needs to be grown out for a minimum of five years, stabilized, then tested for heat. Otherwise it's just more claims, hype and pontification.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/1/hottest-chili

BigRed12315 said:
What about the Chocolate Bhutlah? I'm pretty sure that holds the title for worlds hottest, even though it's not stable nor commercially grown. 

Whoa there, big shooter. I can't help but question your credibility until you have some solid, falsifiable proof of this claim. You know, like telling us how many hot peppers you've eaten and then explaining how the Bhutlah was way hotter and stuff or whatever.      
     Plus, if you want your claim to be seen as impartial and unbiased, you need to make sure we all know how big of an investment you have made in selling said pepper. That's how we all know you're being honest and forthcoming.    ;) 

Mods: I don't know if this post belongs in Hot Talk, Promotion or the trash. Please move accordingly.

Back