• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

The "Pasty" Gusher Challenge

We love it when you're graphic LDHS!  ;)

Caveman you are one crazy dude.  

Also the "pasty challenge" has an odd somewhat uncomfortably taboo or sexy type ring to it - I want to watch but not necessarily participate in.  Would love to see a video of you eating a reaper and then playing some epic slayer covers ala the Norwegian symphony vids that were posted recently.  

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Good grief - hate to be graphic, but how'd that feel on the other end?
Well... Since I was not able to keep it down, it wasn't too bad.  I am interested to hear about what ensues if said "Pasty Gusher" is held down for any amount of time though.  It can't be good. :)

SmokenFire said:
Would love to see a video of you eating a reaper and then playing some epic slayer covers ala the Norwegian symphony vids that were posted recently.  
Ask and you shall receive.... :)  I'll try to put something together in the next week or so.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
You're taking requests? :woohoo:

I wanna see the pepper equivalent of the turducken.

Hab stuffed into a Bhut stuffed into a reaper, injected with pure evil and dipped in reaper mash.

Go!
Why didn't I ever think of this!  I've got to track down some reaper mash, and fresh pods are getting hard to find.  Perhaps this is something for early next season?  I'm definitely interested in giving it a go.

Back