• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

***THE PERFECT GROWING AREA***

Not as much. I mean there's a sunny beach available, snowy mountain, fresh water sea, forests, rivers and waterfalls... but it's not home. I was born and raised around here. :)

Sounds like some of our Oz plants would probably fit right in there Omri.

By the way I got 8 little african birdseyes growing in one big pot, will plant them out when it warms up again in 2 - 3 months.

bentalphanerd said:
Sounds like some of our Oz plants would probably fit right in there Omri.

By the way I got 8 little african birdseyes growing in one big pot, will plant them out when it warms up again in 2 - 3 months.
Yes, "surviving" plant like your orange habs would grow amazing there. luckily I have seeds! :cool:
Gonna move some tepins there, too.

Enjoy the Birdseye, they're a great source of heat.

well congrats to finding a good place to grow chiles (& the new job), I guess because of the space that also means you can double the ammount of chiles you can grow this season :hell::lol:

Its nice to find the perfect growing area.I've been banging my head on the wall trying to figure out where to put an arbor for my long beans(I like other foods mixed with my chiles!)then I bumped into a 8'cactus while weeding...priceless!Now,if i could only keep the a*#^$s off them!

See that blue tent thing at the (visible) end? I keep a couple of full grown plants in pots there, but there's an area a bit deeper (can't see it in the video) where I'm working on the soil. that's where I'm putting all my plants. :D

ABurningMouth said:
Yes!
Nice vid. I love the big bonsai trees.
I want to see where you plant your chiles.
Those are olive trees that were cut back. ancient ones (really old olive trees seem to be very popular around here :shocked:)...
Anyway, I'm at home right now, so I'll take some pictures of the growing area (even though it's mostly empty right now) on Sunday. :)

gardenkiller said:
So did you shoot the vid with your cell phone? Why no commentary??
Yep, cell phone. commentary? I didn't think it was necessary, but ok. :shocked:
BTW I'll probably sound weird speaking English. :oops:

Back