• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Hell YES! I've only been up two hours and signs of a bad day have already been presented!

However, after years of experience, I have found that drinking in a bad mood can ONLY make that mood worse (at least in my case). I have recently made a vow to myself only to drink when I am in a good mood.

tpbm hates it when inconsiderate people continue to do the same inconsiderate things over and over again in what can only appear to be a purposeful attempt to spite you.

Not only laughing but PISSING myself laughing! :lol: (Sorry if that was at your expense, Paul)

tpbm wants to go a round of beers now that I am in a better mood.

I just want to practice cooking! Been so bloody tired lately, it's been ages since I been in the kitchen!

tpbm used to be mates with jolly old saint Nick until they had a falling out several years ago.

Hey.... I already hold back! How much more restraint do you want from me??

tpbm would scold me if they knew I just forgot to add a "tpbm". (Thank you "edit" feature!)

Hells yes I do!

tpbm didn't know that raw garlic, onion and cloves are awesome for tooth pain. (tpbm also wouldn't want to be my dentist when I rock up complaining of tooth pain and went ahead and applied my home remedy prior to my visit.... it's happened, you know!)

Back