• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Definitely not. I drive them until they die, and when they die, they're good and dead. Dead-dead.
TPBM is now thinking about getting a new car.

We need a bigger one with the new addition coming. Looking for used can't afford another car payment mine is big enough. Darth you have a huge troop. What do you suggest? I am thinking SUV or minivan. Hubby hates thought of van tho.

What do you think? Sorry I answered your question with a question.

Not at all.

We need a bigger one with the new addition coming. Looking for used can't afford another car payment mine is big enough. Darth you have a huge troop. What do you suggest? I am thinking SUV or minivan. Hubby hates thought of van tho.

What do you think? Sorry I answered your question with a question.
I like having sliding doors but I would like a big SUV like an envoy or the like. Problem is even used the are enough that you may need a small loan. Vans really aren't that bad. If I had the choice, I would go with a van and an 8 seater SUV. :)

TPBM needs a vacation

Back