• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Unlikely, but on a remote chance could be. Feared "the wrath of dad" at that time. Trust me, it really was something to be feared.

TPBM wants to be chewing gum now.

Yes I am first time in 3 nights and four days I'll be at home due to a bad storm we had that left us powerless for 4 days..... can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

TPBM thinks I might have my baby this week..... due February 5.

no because i dont get regular sleep i think mt eyes stay burned open

tpbm

use to go to parties with a cheap six-pack,drink all the good stuff then when they were leaving they would say, well i might as well take my sixer since no ones going to drink it

Nah. I only bring things I will drink, in part because I know YOU will bring the cheap six-pack! (Not to mention I'm not a beer fan....)

TPBM will slap TPAM for being fresh.

There are a lot of people above you, do you mean the person who posted right before your last post?
TPBM thinks that I think too much.

i am not a fan of helium, freon on the other hand! :high:

TPBM thinks my neck hurts from the awkward way i have to sit at hte office with my foot elevated

Likely it is keeping your spine out of alignment. Put both feet up, instead of just one. Yes.... on TOP of the desk. :cool:

TPBM thinks sponger might get in trouble for that.

Can't.....

breathe..........

dying.............................................................................................. unh........................... {sound of body hitting the floor}

TPBM wants a caramel chocolate bar.

Back