• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

The Poddage begins

7 Pod/Pot Primo
IMG_1456.jpg

Bahamian Goat Pepper

IMG_1460.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion

IMG_1462.jpg

Antallaise Caribbean

IMG_1467.jpg

Nice pictures! But are you sure that Red savina is true? It looks a bit long on the picure? Or is it a close up that makes it look like that maybe.

Anyway happy growing!! ;))

7 Pod/Pot Primo

IMG_1468.jpg

7 Pod/pot Brown PRF

IMG_1473.jpg

7 pod/Pot Yellow

IMG_1475.jpg

Tasmanian Hab

IMG_1476.jpg

Corno Di Toro

IMG_1477.jpg

7 Pod/Pot Jonah

IMG_1478.jpg

Jalapeno Dreamboat OS

IMG_1479.jpg

7Pod/Pot Jonah

IMG_1490.jpg

A Visitor

IMG_1497.jpg

Trinidad Viper Naga Viper Whateva

IMG_1517.jpg

The Drums another week on nearly

IMG_1520.jpg

Drum 1 on the left

IMG_1504.jpg

Tag says yellow 7 Pod/Pot but I'm not sure

IMG_1522.jpg

Wow beautiful pods. I wish my plants were at that stage. I have to wait 4-5 months probably to get to that stage! Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic pics....Lethal looking Scorpions!!

Thanks
Nice pictures! But are you sure that Red savina is true? It looks a bit long on the picure? Or is it a close up that makes it look like that maybe.

I'm pretty sure but will check tomorrow. The Red Sav is pretty long and thin at the moment but I could have got mixed up.

Wow beautiful pods. I wish my plants were at that stage. I have to wait 4-5 months probably to get to that stage! Thanks for sharing.
My Pleasure

Such a thing of beauty!!
"Trinidad Viper Naga Viper Whateva" LOL no doubt
Yeah LOL Lazy, Time will tell if its as hot as they say, Its the only one that I know of in Oz so far. Its been pretty slow, Ive had to nurse it along.

I'm off to bed its 2AM. Nite all

great looking pods...I like your work area you have set up in the semi circle of barrels

Drooling... I have my HPL Hab podding in my hydro, and my Bhut x Bell has a single pod forming (its still a tiny plant, but i'm too curious to wait, it's still two months till plant out here). Those look amazing.

WOW!!! beautiful pics.Wish mine were at that stage. Thats the first time I ever seen a Maui Purple. Gotta get one of those.

great looking pods...I like your work area you have set up in the semi circle of barrels
Thanks, it just happened that way.

Green with envy, I've got a few months yet b4 I'll see any poddage. :dance:

Patience
Drooling... I have my HPL Hab podding in my hydro, and my Bhut x Bell has a single pod forming (its still a tiny plant, but i'm too curious to wait, it's still two months till plant out here). Those look amazing.
Thanks, cant wait till the colour up now.

WOW!!! beautiful pics.Wish mine were at that stage. Thats the first time I ever seen a Maui Purple. Gotta get one of those.

Yeah its a nice looking plant alright
They look so good :dance:
Are you in your new place yet?

Thanks, no we arent, darn it, Place is still on the market. Had a few people through so far but no offers yet.

Here is our place http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-gingin-107202827

You were right, it was a 7Pod/Pot Primo, I will have to go back out and take a pic of the Red Savina,

You were right, it was a 7Pod/Pot Primo, I will have to go back out and take a pic of the Red Savina,

Lovely garden!! I wish i could grow outside like that (i live on a farm) so space is not a issue.. But the weather is not the best so mostly greenhouse only. But gonna try to put some outside this year for a test ;)

Very nice garden!

I will put your seeds in the box tommrow ;)

Back