• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

You did better than this guy

giphy.gif

tctenten said:
Nice truck Scovie.

I have a 2009 F150 with about that same mileage. Mine doesnt have all the bells and whistles, but I love the truck and wish I had got one sooner. The 18mpg is great, I get about 13/14mpg on mine.
Dang that's still pretty good, my '77 got about 9/10 mpg. hahaha But it has the V-8 351 Clevland. A lot of motor! I think 2011 was the first year they came out with that V-6 Eco-Boost engine. The good news is that Ford is still putting the exact same engine in the new trucks. It seems they found a winner. I heard somewhere that it's the same engine they are putting in the Lincoln. If that's true, that is one screaming car that is closer to a sports car than a luxury car. I can't even immagine that much power in a little Lincoln. LOL

I am gald you're happe with yours! I have several friends with older models and they too love them. One of my friends has a 2000 with 230K miles on it and it still runs and rides awesome. He won't get rid of it anytime soon. I look forward to a long life with this truck!

Scoville DeVille said:

Scovieeee.....did you really let the secret out?????    AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!  Now they know about us!?!?!!!  How could you do that?!?!???

t0mato said:
Twisp "is" real! :rofl:
Uhhhmm, NOPE!  Not Real!!!  It's just a figment of Scovie's imagination.....

that's my story, I'm sticking 2 it.

First - that lincoln likely weighs more than your truck so it ain't no sports car.

Second - it's a gd shame that the TC chipotle bbq sauce is not regularly supplied anymore.  Good thing I'm tight w the creator so when there's more I know I'll get a PM so I can order more.  ;)  (worcestershire too damnit!)

Third - I have no idea.  Go watch the videos I posted in WAYLTN and take solace in the fact that soon it will snow in twisp and we'll see a lot more of scovie...

Back