• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

Ah! That is the BBQ sauce.

I gotz a ton of stuff going down in the next 2 months. I'm thinking to post up a mix and match offer on February. It will be for all you guys who have been loyal customers.

And scovie will have to pay a delivery charge if he orders anything... one glass of wine...:lol:

hogleg said:
Good thing!! I was just about to slit my wrist at the thought of not being able to acquire anymore Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ.
Ok, way to pull out the trump card, Hogleg! :Lol:

01E97A27-AFFB-42A3-B421-078B3225BA83.jpeg

I know exactly how you feel about your truck Scovie, I felt the same way when I bought my new one a couple years a ago after driving a 20yr old Dodge for years.  

Crap. While I was out on the ice for nine hours yesterday catching exactly zero fish, you folks were all here, sitting in front of a warm crackling internets having some sort of shenanigan party.
     Oh well. It could have been worse. I could have remembered to bring the bait. Then I would've felt really stupid for getting skunked on the first day of ice fishing of the year.

Don't worry, the party is just getting started. Speaking of which, it's time to rewine! Woot!

Sorry you had a bad day fishing, but isn't the worst day fishing better than the best day at work?

Back